+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 122 FirstFirst ... 30313233343536373839404142434445464748495090 ... LastLast
Like Tree820Likes

Thread: Dance Moms on Lifetime

Re: Dance Moms on Lifetime

Since when does the fact that you live near a place makes you qualified? Can her daughters even dance? Do we seriously need to ever again see another ViVi just standing there? I hope the producers realize that we watch this show for the dancing. If her girls can seriously dance and on the same level as Chloe/Maddie then I don't have a problem with them being on the show.

Somehow I doubt they are on that level or anywhere close to it.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Who knows - maybe they can dance every bit as well as their mom!

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Let's throw another Maddie into the mix. From Kate Gosselin Wants Her Kids On Dance Moms | Perezitos.com

Kate Gosselin Wants Her Kids On Dance Moms
    Filed Under: Kate Gosselin Reality TV

UGH!

Kate Plus Eight star/mom Kate Gosselin hasn't stopped dreaming of ways for a cable network to give her money.

Since her show was canceled late last year, the (now) single mother of eight has decided that putting her children on TV's newest child-exploiting reality series will get her her family back in the spotlight.

A insider says:

"Kate is obsessed with keeping her family in the limelight, and she's been in serious talks with the Lifetime series' producers to incorporate her daughters into the show.

"She thinks Dance Moms is the perfect vehicle for getting her girls back in front of the TV cameras, and hopefully will lead to bigger opportunities for all the Gosselins."

What makes the Dance Moms/Gosselin collaboration even more perfect is the fact that Kate lives driving distance away from Abby's studio. That's how Kate sees it anyway.

We think this is the SO SAD! Kate, let your kids be kids!

Please let them do normal things, without cameras following them and giving their mom money.
    Sure... and I would want Abby to treat them the same as the other girls...

And really truly lite into Kate every single time she even breathes the attempts to make the show about her or wants and needs.

It would be the FIRST time Abby's tirades toward the mothers would be perfect and fitting - and warranted.

(Honestly, I think Lifetime would be smart though and never even consider this).

Seriously.... Kate needs to just Skate away and try to get a job instead of having her children be how she earns her income.
    sclilred1 and AZChristian like this.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    . . . It would be the FIRST time Abby's tirades toward the mothers would be perfect and fitting - and warranted.
    . . .
    . . . and receive a standing ovation in the home of virtually every viewer. . . .
    sclilred1 likes this.

Reading is nowhere near Pittsburgh, it is on the other side of the state. It would be probably a 5 hour 1 way drive.
    I saw the preview of the new series on DM Miami. Did not see Melissa but apparently Paige's Mom...sheesh out sight I forgot her name & Abby got into a huge fight & she quit the studio. Apparently it seems Miss bby can not pay her bills or at least that is how the drama was set-up to look.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Kiz

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Reading is nowhere near Pittsburgh, it is on the other side of the state. It would be probably a 5 hour 1 way drive.
    I saw the preview of the new series on DM Miami. Did not see Melissa but apparently Paige's Mom...sheesh out sight I forgot her name & Abby got into a huge fight & she quit the studio. Apparently it seems Miss bby can not pay her bills or at least that is how the drama was set-up to look.
    Sadly, poor Paige left sobbing. I can't imagine putting my kids through that kind of turmoil. I noticed a new mom sitting in the booth too. I guess they line up for torture in Abby's studio.

The moms on Miami are a complete mess, except for the peacekeeper mother of one that's a "nerdy/good" girl (self described, and darn it, I can't think of her name, but she's a real sweetie). The kids and the instructors all seem pretty great. Of course, as all normal kids, they have their moments, but for the most part, I find them much more watchable. I love watching Angel interact with the kids. It's hard to believe he's only 23.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

I actually like Dance Moms: Miami more. These moms auditioned and are not friends from years back. It's why they aren't as close as the other mom's. I like this group more because of the instructors. I love seeing how supportive they are of their students. It puts Abby in a really bad light and shows that you do not have to go to the place she goes to teach dance.

I think these kids are more talented. The only sour note is Hannah. She really has no business being there. I believe this is the competition where one of Abby's girls got first place. I would love to see Maddie/Chloe take the place of Hannah and hmmm......maybe Kimmy. That would be an amazing team.

I love Kimmy (nerdy girl) but she's just as good as the other girls. She is the same age as Maddie.

Just watched the preview of DM. Does anybody believe that they are really leaving? These women are fame whores (old Dance Moms), no way are they leaving this show.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

After watching the preview of Kelli and Abby ... I just have to say how sick and tired I am of them harping on Abby's weight. I may be a little sensitive about this subject, but I'm sick of this particular put down.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2 View Post
    After watching the preview of Kelli and Abby ... I just have to say how sick and tired I am of them harping on Abby's weight. I may be a little sensitive about this subject, but I'm sick of this particular put down.
    While I do agree that Abby could afford to lose some weight, Kelli really needs to get a reality check when she is pretty much the contrast. She's not anorexic or the like, but she is quite thing from what I've seen. And yes, even her temper can create the health issues she derides Abby for.

And honestly, it's not creative.

Kelly really to me is the most annoying mom next to Cathy, who isn't even part of the group anymore. There are a couple of others, but Melissa and Holly, while opinionated, tend to be the ones who when they complain they have legitimate reasons behind them.

FORT Fogey

Criticizing Kelly for being too thin is just as bad as criticizing Abby for being too heavy.

I really like the DM Miami series. Angel and Victor (the instructors) are so great and supportive of the dancers, while still being tough on them.

I agree that Hannah is obviously less talented than the other girls, but I think it's great that the instructors are as supportive of her as they are of everyone else - kids should be encouraged to do the things they love, whether they are going to be stars at them or not.
    its_glinda_now likes this.

+ Reply to Thread