+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 122 FirstFirst ... 29303132333435363738394041424344454647484989 ... LastLast
Like Tree820Likes

Thread: Dance Moms on Lifetime

Re: Dance Moms on Lifetime

Quote Originally Posted by Photobabe View Post
    While I agree that Abby and the Mom's can be really awful, the one who drives me insane is Kathy. Kathy makes Abby and the Mom's look positively angelic.

I read a few posts on here that seem to imply this was the last episode of the season. It's not. This was episode 12. There are 13 in all.
    It was the last episode of the season - episode 13 aired on April 4th.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Photobabe View Post
    While I agree that Abby and the Mom's can be really awful, the one who drives me insane is Kathy. Kathy makes Abby and the Mom's look positively angelic.

I read a few posts on here that seem to imply this was the last episode of the season. It's not. This was episode 12. There are 13 in all.
    I think the confusion might come in that they removed an episode, the fan dance one has vanished. But that last one was the season finale.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

I got confused by the way things are titled on the Dance Moms website. Thanks for setting me straight!
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

There is supposed to be another one on the 10th.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

That's weird, because the official website says that it's returning in June.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by mom2 View Post
    There is supposed to be another one on the 10th.
    Didn't they do something similiar last year? Where there was a surprise/unannounced additional show?
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Well, I just checked the schedule on my dvr and there's no regular dance moms scheduled. Just Miami ... I was sure hoping for one more.

There was supposed to be a special show at the end that was only about the Moms. I would swear I saw the previews & did notice it on my dvr box. Oh well...no loss for me. Don't really care to watch anymore.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Let's throw another Maddie into the mix. From Kate Gosselin Wants Her Kids On Dance Moms | Perezitos.com

Kate Gosselin Wants Her Kids On Dance Moms
    Filed Under: Kate Gosselin Reality TV

UGH!

Kate Plus Eight star/mom Kate Gosselin hasn't stopped dreaming of ways for a cable network to give her money.

Since her show was canceled late last year, the (now) single mother of eight has decided that putting her children on TV's newest child-exploiting reality series will get her her family back in the spotlight.

A insider says:

"Kate is obsessed with keeping her family in the limelight, and she's been in serious talks with the Lifetime series' producers to incorporate her daughters into the show.

"She thinks Dance Moms is the perfect vehicle for getting her girls back in front of the TV cameras, and hopefully will lead to bigger opportunities for all the Gosselins."

What makes the Dance Moms/Gosselin collaboration even more perfect is the fact that Kate lives driving distance away from Abby's studio. That's how Kate sees it anyway.

We think this is the SO SAD! Kate, let your kids be kids!

Please let them do normal things, without cameras following them and giving their mom money.

A surefire way to make me dump this series ...

+ Reply to Thread