+ Reply to Thread
Page 171 of 171 FirstFirst ... 71121161162163164165166167168169170171
Results 1,701 to 1,709 of 1709
Like Tree1574Likes

Thread: Dance Moms on Lifetime

Re: Dance Moms on Lifetime

I didn't have a problem with the dance the older girls did. They are 16-17 Ashlee not 13-14. To be honest the mini's did more splits & and spread legs than the older girls did. They were fully covered & wearing heels, big deal!
    mayamaisha and sclilred1 like this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Ashlee is so full of it. She wants to be the main character of the show. She is a coward. Just like she sets a date to talk to Camille and then doesn’t show. SMH Even tho I watch, it’s still hard to believe these mothers act like them. Asleep even allows her daughter chime while grown folks are talking. It’s a mess.

Abby only thinks of herself. Just sad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Everyone has a Mt. Everest. ......."

I don't have a problem with the dance the older girls did, if you consider the new instructor was preparing the girls for dance careers as Vegas showgirls. I no longer see the discipline and crispness they used to have when Abby was on their backs all the time. That's the kind of discipline you need if you want to compete with the thousands of other dancers out there. You can really tell they're slacking off A LOT.

Being a reality star only gets you so far.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

Abby's routines were the same moves over and over. Easy for your body to naturally do the same moves it has been doing for years. The new routine was definitely challenging and far different from what they are used to doing. I thought they looked and danced wonderfully. Ashlee is just ticked because her daughter is not the lead.
    crusin, redsox girl and mayamaisha like this.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I loved Cheryl's interaction with the girls. She did a fantastic job telling them it's okay to be vulnerable and got the moms involved too. The pep talk that they all gave Chloe was amazing. So happy that the girls can finally address their feelings. The duets were great. I did like Kendall & Cameron's better. I wish Cheryl would have given that to Nia and Chloe. I think they would have danced it much better. The group dance was good, not as good as I thought it could be. I'm looking forward to seeing what Cheryl can do with these girls.

Just like Abby to fire someone for "going behind her back". I personally didn't think their dance was good. I'm surprised it ranked as high as it did. I'm not surprised Ashley is leaving. She is a pot stirrer and started it with Christie. I do agree that the girls should not be part of the mom's fighting
    crusin, mayamaisha and sclilred1 like this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Ten minis won because it was a tribute to Abby. SMH Not because it was the best.

Cheryl was great with the girls. I loved seeing them begin the process of letting their walls down.

Ashley starts crap and then turns around and plays victim. She’s a mess and a hot one at that.

The dark head lady on the minis, might do well on some medication.

Loved the way Cheryl shut the moms up. They are ridiculous.

combatcutie, crusin and sclilred1 like this.

I really cannot stand Jill and Christie. They make matters worse than ever. They are both so jealous of everyone and everything. Of course Jill had to cause a scene and tell Cheryl her daughter deserved more than the other girls. UGH

Poor Kalani. My heart broke for her with her ankle. You could see how much pain she was in and tried so hard to push through. I wish she would have won nationals, but her injury set her back and 2nd place is nothing to sneeze at. So happy for Nia, not only getting a solo, but winning too. Great job with the group dance and winning. I was worried with it being a new type of dance, but they pulled it off and it looked great.

I LOVED how Cheryl shut the moms down. I wish she could have slapped the eye roll right out of Christie though. How disrespectful!!! Hopefully Chloe won't end up like that.

I did find myself tearing up at the thought of this being the last time seeing the girls dance. I know they have to move on.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    I really cannot stand Jill and Christie. They make matters worse than ever. They are both so jealous of everyone and everything. Of course Jill had to cause a scene and tell Cheryl her daughter deserved more than the other girls. UGH

Poor Kalani. My heart broke for her with her ankle. You could see how much pain she was in and tried so hard to push through. I wish she would have won nationals, but her injury set her back and 2nd place is nothing to sneeze at. So happy for Nia, not only getting a solo, but winning too. Great job with the group dance and winning. I was worried with it being a new type of dance, but they pulled it off and it looked great.

I LOVED how Cheryl shut the moms down. I wish she could have slapped the eye roll right out of Christie though. How disrespectful!!! Hopefully Chloe won't end up like that.

I did find myself tearing up at the thought of this being the last time seeing the girls dance. I know they have to move on.
    Jill & Christie are awful but Jill, imo, is the worst.
    I was sad that this was their last dance. But I was so happy they got away from Abby. Also glad Ashlee and her mini-crew were out of the picture.

But the show is called Dance Moms. I studied dance for 13 years. My mother NEVER or any of the other mothers acted like that. Just pitiful.

Loved loved loved Cheryl Burke!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Did anyone see Sia and Maddie on Ellen the other day? She did an amazing job. Her facial expressions are just so spot on

+ Reply to Thread