+ Reply to Thread
Page 168 of 168 FirstFirst ... 68118158159160161162163164165166167168
Results 1,671 to 1,673 of 1673
Like Tree1542Likes

Thread: Dance Moms on Lifetime

FORT Fogey

Re: Dance Moms on Lifetime

On [I]The Talk[I], they're discussing the fact that Abby started her sentence today and that prior to reporting to prison, she hired a prison consultant--ala the Kevin Hart movie--to prepare her for prison.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden View Post
    On [I]The Talk[I], they're discussing the fact that Abby started her sentence today and that prior to reporting to prison, she hired a prison consultant--ala the Kevin Hart movie--to prepare her for prison.
    I'd love to be a fly on the wall to observe but it's probably like a Martha Stewart prison. And I had no idea there were really prison consultants. Here's an old but good article on it: Prison consultants help inmates get good digs - US news - Crime & courts | NBC News
    "I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye." Dr. Who (10th doctor and my favorite)

Quote Originally Posted by agamergirl View Post
    I'd love to be a fly on the wall to observe but it's probably like a Martha Stewart prison. And I had no idea there were really prison consultants. Here's an old but good article on it: Prison consultants help inmates get good digs - US news - Crime & courts | NBC News
    Probably, but remember, Martha Stewart eventually was under house arrest, and then had to spend I think at least one extra week (if not longer) under house arrest because she left the property.

So she could have "good digs" but be stuck there longer for violating rules.

Personally, I'm glad Abby is going to jail for her crimes. I was afraid she wouldn't, but I do wish they wouldn't allow these "prison consultants" be a credible job. There's a reason you go to jail.
    agamergirl likes this.

+ Reply to Thread