+ Reply to Thread
Page 167 of 171 FirstFirst ... 67117157158159160161162163164165166167168169170171 LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 1704
Like Tree1566Likes

Thread: Dance Moms on Lifetime

FORT Fogey

Re: Dance Moms on Lifetime

I wasn't suggesting that Debbie Allen take over the show for Abby. I was thinking more along the lines of her having a new show of her own. However, I agree that I doubt Debbie Allen would really want to do that. I just think she'd be far more interesting to watch than Abby Lee Miller.

Looks like Abby is going to jail. Wonder how she will be able to stick to her gastric bypass diet while there. Hope she gets some perspective while at camp.

Dance Moms' Abby Lee Miller sentenced to prison | Daily Mail Online
    beerbelly, sclilred1 and mesachick like this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Glad to know karma works. Of course she's making it all about her and still playing the poor me nonsense. I wonder if someone advised her to do what she did or if she came up with it all on her own. Presumably, a financial adviser would have a) come up with a smarter plan to hide her assets or (preferably) b) told her not to break the law in the first place.

This is my favorite line from that article: "I'm not a real physical person so... you know... we'll see." So says the dance instructor.
    beerbelly, bamafan and Imperfect1 like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Abby finally gets her sentence and she is going to prison. I'm sure it's not the type of prison you or I would go to. I believe they said it will be in W Virginia or California. Karma works.
    bamafan likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    Abby finally gets her sentence and she is going to prison. I'm sure it's not the type of prison you or I would go to. I believe they said it will be in W Virginia or California. Karma works.
    Seriously? Going to prison???

FORT Fogey

Kelly and Christie were sitting behind her in court? Wouldn't you love to know what was going on there.

And where was Melissa, the mom of Abby's favorite little dancer Maddie? I know she's Mackenzie's mom, too, but Abby didn't always favor Mackenzie. Not to diminish Maddie's talent in any way, but the favoritism Abby showed her really didn't help anyone in the situation, including Maddie.

Melissa kissed Abby's butt when it was beneficial to Maddie or Melissa. Now that Maddie is no longer with Abby there is no need for Melissa to have anything to do with Abby anymore.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

Maddie's left Abby behind for sure. Her new movie, Book of Henry, starring Naomi Watts and Jacob Tremblay (from Room) opens on June 16th.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5UUqe9_Fjo
    She's not the STAR, but it looks like her role is pretty pivotal.
    mayamaisha likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Fogey

Does she dance in it? I would hope so!

Kiz

These people never learn. For goodness sakes, if you're going to thumb your nose at the law, stay off TV reality shows. I don't entirely trust how these reality folks are portrayed, but Abby did seem to be a dreadful, vengeful woman who took out her life's frustrations on young children.

Abby Miiler reports to prison today
    Each evening, I think, "Boy, things can't get any dumber." The next morning I wake up and think, "Things were so much smarter last night." - Ben Shapiro

+ Reply to Thread