+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree820Likes

Thread: Dance Moms on Lifetime

Kiz

Re: Dance Moms on Lifetime

https://tv.yahoo.com/news/young-danc...html?.tsrc=att

"Young ‘Dance Moms’ Phenom Asia Monet Ray Gets Spinoff Show at Lifetime

“Abby's Ultimate Dance Competition” alum and off-and-on team member of The Abby Lee Dance Company on “Dance Moms,” Asia Monet Ray, will star in her very own Lifetime reality show titled “Raising Asia.”

The series, which follows mom Kristie and the phenomenal 8-year-old dancer and longtime YouTube star, is set to debut on Tuesday, July 29 at 10 p.m. with 14 half-hour episodes.

The cable channel promises to show Asia's life outside the “Dance Moms” studio — a life that includes traveling the world performing her singing and dancing. Ambitious Asia wants to take her career to the next level.

“Raising Asia” will introduce the dancer's professional bodybuilder father, Shawn, and her younger sister, Bella Blu. ..."
    mom2 likes this.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

FORT Newbie

And abby, yet again, has sunk to an even lower level (didn't think it was possible to go any lower than she already was at) Chrisit had a tweet stating abby made fun of Chloe (her eye) and told her to get it fixed. Jo Anne Morales (who is Gavin and Mackenzie's mother from team Candy Apple) confirmed on her tumblr that she and others also witnessed too that abby mocked Chloes eye and yelled at her to 'get it fixed' . Christi's tweet was deleted, guessing jeff collins and company told her to take it down, but the damage was already done as many fans saw and replied to the tweet. Just makes me despise that woman (abby) even more. Truly a spiteful, hateful nasty person. Untitled Jo Anne's tumblr. She answers a lot of questions asked about what happened at nationals and gives a bit more information on what jeff collins and company stage for ratings and such.
    Kiz likes this.

Kiz

Quote Originally Posted by StaticFlow View Post
    And abby, yet again, has sunk to an even lower level (didn't think it was possible to go any lower than she already was at) Chrisit had a tweet stating abby made fun of Chloe (her eye) and told her to get it fixed. Jo Anne Morales (who is Gavin and Mackenzie's mother from team Candy Apple) confirmed on her tumblr that she and others also witnessed too that abby mocked Chloes eye and yelled at her to 'get it fixed' . Christi's tweet was deleted, guessing jeff collins and company told her to take it down, but the damage was already done as many fans saw and replied to the tweet. Just makes me despise that woman (abby) even more. Truly a spiteful, hateful nasty person. Untitled Jo Anne's tumblr. She answers a lot of questions asked about what happened at nationals and gives a bit more information on what jeff collins and company stage for ratings and such.
    Thanks for Jo Anne's tumblr link. It's very revealing, and pretty much confirms that much of this show is staged, which is no surprise.

Abby is a horrible person. I copied a couple of her posts about Chloe:

>>It was mocking her eye and telling her to get it fixed! In front of her face. It was really sad! We were all so upset for Chloe and her mom! Chloe is the sweetest girl! She has a big heart and is always kind and respectful to me and my kids!

and

Abby does nothing quietly! We heard it going down, saw Christi chasing Abby down the hall. Then she grabbed her stuff and left. Chloe then ran off hysterically sobbing! Very sad!<<

I saw that the original team - minus Brooke and Paige and plus Kendall - will be on the new season competing against a new team. Chloe is supposed to be featured more, but then I got the impression that Chloe leaves. Anyone know anything about this? Information from Facebook Dance Moms' and Chloe's pages.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Kiz

mom2, I'm only getting this from some gossip comments, so take it with a grain of salt. I read that Chloe is now dancing for another studio, and her contract is with Dance Moms now and not Abby's studio.

I wondering/hoping Abby's studio fix show was canceled. I think they only aired two episodes. I saw the first part of last night's DM's and Abby said she'd been gone for two months filming her new show. Abby has gone past the sweet spot of the person I loved to hate to the person I just hate. She's despicable to those girls, and it seems to go beyond reality TV set up and fakeness.
    mom2 and PA Snow Bunny like this.

The dance studio rescue show was cancelled after 2 weeks due to poor ratings. Her Ultimate Dancer show was also cancelled due to low ratings.
    Whne you are percived as being a witch & bully to children whoi really wants to watch? Not me!
    mom2 and GabbyG like this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    The dance studio rescue show was cancelled after 2 weeks due to poor ratings. Her Ultimate Dancer show was also cancelled due to low ratings.
    Whne you are percived as being a witch & bully to children whoi really wants to watch? Not me!
    You'd think that'd also wake her up to reality of her actions, but I think that Abby is almost Kate Gosslin V2.

I'm glad Chloe is dancing in another studio though even if she must still appear with Dance Moms. I'm hoping Christy (?) doesn't have to make many appearances or her daughter in front of Abby because they're trying to ESCAPE that hostility, and really don't need to deal with Abby anymore. Just let Chloe dance and when she wins be happy if she doesn't be gracious and when Abby shoves any win in her face, show that Chloe and Christy with their positive attitudes are the TRUE winners (just like Nia and her mom).
    mom2, GabbyG and bamafan like this.

did anyone watch the premiere epi this week? Caught up last night. Can't believe that two of the 'new moms' actually got in a physical fight and Abby still let their children compete! You can't have it both ways...either be ethical or don't be! Sara H. mom Christy is seriously evil, how can she even say she is a Christian? EEK
    crusin, bamafan and sclilred1 like this.

Right? Christ-y is a beeyotch. She has a lot of nerve calling herself a Christian, although, truth be told, I've encountered a lot of people like her who behave that way and consider themselves good Christians. It's pretty sick. Her poor daughter. I have to believe the producers are goading her on to behave like that. Could she really be stupid enough to think that being nasty to her daughter's dance teacher is the right way to further her daughter's dance career at that studio? She's a nasty piece of business.
    crusin likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

She has seen the show and is a regular at Abby 's studio ... She is playing the game to be noticed and the character given to her to be filmed.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread