+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree820Likes

Thread: Dance Moms on Lifetime

Kiz

Re: Dance Moms on Lifetime

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    You me they won't renew or return right?

Can't say as I'd blame them - I think all the girls and their moms should do a walkout on the show if their contracts are up, and give SO MUCH FOOTAGE as to why they're leaving that the editors have no choice but to either edit in the reason why or do something that looks totally staged because of no usable footage it makes the "Manhunt" scandal look like it was a perfectly normal end result.
    I had to do a reread on resign. It's an interesting word. I hope I'm not speaking out of turn, but I believe s..red (auto spell check) meant "they will not re-sign", or, in other words, not renew, as you said.

I watched the last show. The girls seem sweet. Too bad the moms, and especially Abby, are such pills.
    Last edited by Kiz; 05-03-2014 at 09:38 AM.
    sclilred1 and jenniferboston1 like this.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

It is sad that Chloe and Paige cannot dance together, but if Christie and Kelly are still bffs then surely they do hang out away from the show.
    I do wish the girls' show had included Brooke and Paige since adults were not allowed. They couldn't talk about it but it would have been good to see them again.
    sclilred1, mesachick and Kiz like this.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    You me they won't renew or return right?

Can't say as I'd blame them - I think all the girls and their moms should do a walkout on the show if their contracts are up, and give SO MUCH FOOTAGE as to why they're leaving that the editors have no choice but to either edit in the reason why or do something that looks totally staged because of no usable footage it makes the "Manhunt" scandal look like it was a perfectly normal end result.
    I meant re sign as in sign another contract after their current one is up.

I agree about the walk out.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I hate that Nia seems to be little more than an afterthought. Hate.It.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fan

I quit watching the show at the beginning of this season because I couldn't stand to watch Abby torture these girls. And I really hope that the lawsuit Kelly filed against Abby will somehow make a change in the way Abby and the producers behave, manipulate, etc. However, after reading comments here, I watched the Girl Talk episode because Abby wasn't anywhere to be seen or heard from. I found it interesting that Chloe remained front and center throughout the entire show. The other girls came and went, but only Chloe was there for the entire show. I thought her inner beauty and kindness stood out above all else. As whacky as her mom Christi seems to be at times, somebody somewhere is doing something right because Chloe seems grounded and mature well beyond her years.
    mom2, GabbyG, sclilred1 and 4 others like this.

Well said.
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnydayz View Post
    I quit watching the show at the beginning of this season because I couldn't stand to watch Abby torture these girls. And I really hope that the lawsuit Kelly filed against Abby will somehow make a change in the way Abby and the producers behave, manipulate, etc. However, after reading comments here, I watched the Girl Talk episode because Abby wasn't anywhere to be seen or heard from. I found it interesting that Chloe remained front and center throughout the entire show. The other girls came and went, but only Chloe was there for the entire show. I thought her inner beauty and kindness stood out above all else. As whacky as her mom Christi seems to be at times, somebody somewhere is doing something right because Chloe seems grounded and mature well beyond her years.
    sclilred1 likes this.

I stopped watching too. I didn't see Chole last night on DWTS. Perhaps she was finally allowed to escape.
    mom2 and sclilred1 like this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

I did hate that she was excluded like she was for mackenzie's video. Here's hoping she did escape, but I hope it was't that she was expelled from the group.
    Btw, loved that Max blew off Abby's critique. She was throwing out dance terms and only impressed herself.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Regular

I heard that Chloe is no longer in the real ALDC competition team, but still an official member on the show (probably due to the contract). The real team competes in non show related competitions as well and Chloe does not dance with them at those anymore.

Agreed! Chloe should've been in the video.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2 View Post
    I did hate that she was excluded like she was for mackenzie's video. Here's hoping she did escape, but I hope it was't that she was expelled from the group.
    Btw, loved that Max blew off Abby's critique. She was throwing out dance terms and only impressed herself.

+ Reply to Thread