+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1161101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115 LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1150
Like Tree756Likes

Thread: Dance Moms on Lifetime

Re: Dance Moms on Lifetime

Kira has her ugly face mole removed and she thinks she can be a mean girl? Nice try, she should be ashamed of her behavior. Worse than her was Kristi (?) Sarah's mom. What an ugly woman, inside and out. Do Child Protective Services watch this show? They should. Yet, I still watch, so what the heck is wrong with me?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    Kira has her ugly face mole removed and she thinks she can be a mean girl? Nice try, she should be ashamed of her behavior. Worse than her was Kristi (?) Sarah's mom. What an ugly woman, inside and out. Do Child Protective Services watch this show? They should. Yet, I still watch, so what the heck is wrong with me?
    I still watch and I admit that I find the mama drama entertaining, but only when its the mom bickering with each other (without the kids in the rooms) but I also watch because I enjoy seeing the performances by the girls..I usually fast forward through any "it's all about me me me" abby moments. I have no respect for kira at all. I didn't care for her on audc and didn't care seeing her on DM. It's one thing to be confident, but she is cocky confident, I guess implants and having that hideous mole removed gives her some sense of false confidence. There is never any good 'reasoning' or excuse for an adult to insult a child to the child face. Nothing.

I watched the show last night, which was the moms talking to Abby with the moderator. I'm done. I've said in the past that I will watch if Nia and Chloe come back, but I cannot stand Abby and her self-important attitude. I know she's probably playing a character, but I despise the character that she plays and the way the show foists Maddie and McKenzie on us as if they are the best thing since sliced bread. I don't like Melissa or the character she is playing. I can't wait for May 6 (I think that's when I read the trial of Kelly will take place) and hope that the judge throws Abby out on her amble backside (I can say that because mine is pretty ample too).

I loved loved loved when the moderator/producers tried to pit Christy against Abby and she said no way am I doing this without the other moms. Made my evening.

I will not watch the new show, nor will I watch DWTS the week Abby is on as a guest judge. I will, however, dvr it so I can watch Maks and Meryl and Danica and Val.

Kiz

I can't believe Lifetime is giving Abby yet another show. She'll be going into failing dance studios to show them how to turn things around. She had a failing studio herself, and it was DMs as well as money from Melissa's newest husband (if internet gossip is to be believed) that saved her.

More sick behavior by Abby: Abby Lee Miller Accused Of Trying To Sabotage Chloe Lukasiak

clipped from article.."In an appearance on AfterBuzz’s TV podcast, co-host Francisco Thurston, a professional dancer and attendee to the Feb. 15-16 competition featured on the midseason finale Tuesday, said he saw some backstage drama that didn’t make it to airwaves. According to Thurston, “Dance Moms” star coach Abby Lee Miller, 47, allegedly tried to sabotage the 12-year-old dancer’s competition win in favor of a member of her new team, and Chloe’s direct competition, dancer Kamryn Beck.

“After Chloe won, Abby pulled the judges into a production room because she completely disagreed with their decision that Chloe won. She was not having it,” said Thurston, who confirmed that Chloe and Kamryn each placed first in their individual age divisions but that Chloe won the award for first overall. “Chloe beat her by a couple of points. Kamryn got beat,” he said."

-----------------------------------------------------------------
    That reminded me of that horribly acted incident when Abby claimed a judge pulled her aside to tell her that scoring was miscalculated and that rather than a win for Chloe as was announced, the win went to Maddie.
    sclilred1 and sparklete like this.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Thanks for the article Kiz. Abby is a poor excuse for a human being. How can anyone treat or speak to children the way she does is beyond me. I don't always watch the show (only if absolutely nothing is on) but I caught last week and this week and I wanted to reach through the TV and grab her by the throat!!!! I would NEVER allow anyone to speak or treat my child like that. Plus, I'd be in prison b/c I would beat the sh*t out of her if she did do it
    Florimel, sclilred1, Kiz and 1 others like this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

I'm unfamiliar with the world of competitive dance, but I cannot believe that it would help the reputation of ALDC to have Abby trying to get the judges to change their decision. If someone pointed out a scoring problem in terms of simple mathematics--that scores were added up incorrectly, for instance--that's one thing, but apparently Abby was trying to tell them to change their decision based on issues other than what they saw at that competition on that dance floor, and that's completely inappropriate. If Abby doesn't think Chloe is spending enough time at her studio, then remove her from the team--oh, right, she probably can't because of Lifetime contracts. Well, then, live with it, because you made that deal when you went with the show. If you enjoy the attention and financial rewards of being on TV, you have to pay the price for those things.

If Chloe is really interested in dance, she needs to leave ALDC. It can't be the only studio in the country that would be fine with having her as a student. And I cannot imagine why any dance studio would let Abby do a "makeover," unless they were just desperate for the free publicity. If I had a child in that studio, she/he would become suddenly far too ill to attend class for the entire time she was there, because her behavior is not something to which I would want my child exposed. Heck, for all her devotion to Broadway Baby, I wouldn't let my dog be exposed to all her yelling and pitting of one child against another, as her attitude would get her kicked out of any decent obedience class. Typically, obedience classes stress positive reinforcement, which is definitely not Abby's style.
    sclilred1 likes this.

I would imagine that the only reason a dance studio would let Abby inside their studio is that they are well paid for the abuse by Lifetime and the producers. Personally, I'd pay to keep her away from my hypothetical children.

That article Kiz posted was very interesting. I may have to go back and watch that episode again on demand. I loved that at the bottom you could vote for who was right and Chloe had over 11k votes and Abby had 510. It does worry me that 510 people could read that article and think Abby was in the right, though.
    sclilred1 likes this.

Anyone watch the "Girl Talk" epi this week? The girls were sweet, well-spoken and seem to still care very much about each other. I almost cried hearing Chloe talk about Paige. Did not sound like they are allowed to keep in touch.
    sclilred1 likes this.

I enjoyed the "girl talk" episode much more than the one with Abby and the moms. I too got choked up when Chloe was talking about Paige. I have a feeling that once the contract is up for Chloe and Kristi that they will not resign. Then Chloe, Paige, Brooke, Kristi and Kelly can reconnect and go back to being besties like they were before.

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1 View Post
    I enjoyed the "girl talk" episode much more than the one with Abby and the moms. I too got choked up when Chloe was talking about Paige. I have a feeling that once the contract is up for Chloe and Kristi that they will not resign. Then Chloe, Paige, Brooke, Kristi and Kelly can reconnect and go back to being besties like they were before.
    You me they won't renew or return right?

Can't say as I'd blame them - I think all the girls and their moms should do a walkout on the show if their contracts are up, and give SO MUCH FOOTAGE as to why they're leaving that the editors have no choice but to either edit in the reason why or do something that looks totally staged because of no usable footage it makes the "Manhunt" scandal look like it was a perfectly normal end result.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread