+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 114 FirstFirst ... 65696979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1133
Like Tree736Likes

Thread: Dance Moms on Lifetime

Re: Dance Moms on Lifetime

Did anyone else notice the mysterious mole on Kira's face that kept disappearing/reappearing lol. She's definitely had it removed.
    sclilred1 and StaticFlow like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Yes! I actually rewound my dvr a couple times. I'm glad for her that she got it removed!

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Did anyone else notice the mysterious mole on Kira's face that kept disappearing/reappearing lol. She's definitely had it removed.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Why do I call it a wart and everybody else seems to call it a mole?? I do know that there is a difference, but I'm not sure what it is.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Moles are brown and warts are skin color.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Somehow, I don't think it's that simple, but I'll take your word for it for now. What do I know?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Newbie

The previews for next weeks episode look intense (as if this show couldn't get any more) It shows Kira telling Christi that Kalani could dance graveyards around Chloe. I just knew I wasn't going to like Kira lol. And then Abby yelling out at Christi that her whole family is pathetic. Sheesh. Whether that part is scripted or not, why, why, would anyone want themselves to be portrayed as a mental nutcase (Abby) . Looks like she is really trying to provoke Christi. Then Abby takes Kira (of all people) to go to New York with her (along with tv crew) Now when they were at the luncheon at Melissa's (think that is where this was said by Kira) but didn't she say that at the time of the fight, she was in the back and all she saw was Abby going up to Kelly, but she didn't see who hit who?! And now it shows her up at the courthouse with Abby saying "Justice needs to be served"...you know that old Bugs Bunny cartoon with Spike the Dog and his little buddy Chester who was always running around Spike yipping "What do ya wanna do now Spike? Huh? Huh? Wanna play some ball? Huh? Whatever you wanna do"...Spike reminds me of Abby and Chester would be Melissa and now Kira.

mayamaisha and sclilred1 like this.

Melissa and Kira will end up getting into it before to much longer. First Kira has the nerve (in Melissa's mind) to think that her daughter can beat Maddie and now Kira is going after Melissa's coveted spot as number one Abby ass kisser. Abby will not be happy until Chloe and Christie are out of the studio as well. What Abby fails to realize is, she has brought in other new dancers that didn't last. She should thank her lucky stars that the ones she does have decided to stay with her as long as they have.
    mom2 and StaticFlow like this.

Abby has quickly done what she accuses Cathy of ... Winning with someone else's trained dancers. She should thank God for the contract that bound her girls to her for so long. They are the real reason people tune in and turn out in droves. Sadly by time she realizes it, it will be too late. She's done herself in.
    GabbyG, sclilred1 and StaticFlow like this.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fogey

Kalani could dance graveyards around Chloe? I'm perplexed. I've never heard that particular idiom before. Is it something commonly said elsewhere? Because it seems kind of an odd comparison to me, as I don't think of graveyards as places much associated with dancing. Though I did once see a poem on a nineteenth century gravestone that included the following line "Now worms encircle her dancing feet." I can't see that as being of much comfort to mourners, but different times, different folks, I guess.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by StaticFlow View Post
    The previews for next weeks episode look intense (as if this show couldn't get any more) It shows Kira telling Christi that Kalani could dance graveyards around Chloe. I just knew I wasn't going to like Kira lol. And then Abby yelling out at Christi that her whole family is pathetic. Sheesh. Whether that part is scripted or not, why, why, would anyone want themselves to be portrayed as a mental nutcase (Abby) . Looks like she is really trying to provoke Christi. Then Abby takes Kira (of all people) to go to New York with her (along with tv crew) Now when they were at the luncheon at Melissa's (think that is where this was said by Kira) but didn't she say that at the time of the fight, she was in the back and all she saw was Abby going up to Kelly, but she didn't see who hit who?! And now it shows her up at the courthouse with Abby saying "Justice needs to be served"...you know that old Bugs Bunny cartoon with Spike the Dog and his little buddy Chester who was always running around Spike yipping "What do ya wanna do now Spike? Huh? Huh? Wanna play some ball? Huh? Whatever you wanna do"...Spike reminds me of Abby and Chester would be Melissa and now Kira.

Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

+ Reply to Thread