+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 114 FirstFirst ... 454949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1134
Like Tree736Likes

Thread: Dance Moms on Lifetime

Re: Dance Moms on Lifetime

I really wanted to believe this show was a semi-scripted show & the girls pretty much knew what was going to happen. With an arrest & lawsuit I am beginning to think this show is just a nasty bully with some very terrified kids & crazy moms. I too love Chloe & pray Kristie can get them off this show without stooping to Kelly's antics although, to be honest, I think Abby started the incident.

Melissa Gilbert wasn't LiLo crazy but she did have problems. I didn't know she even wrote a book until she mentioned it on Andy's show.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

I loved Melissa Gilberts book. Especially the parts about Rob Lowe!
    I wonder if any of the dance moms had to sign confidentiality agreements that would prevent them from writing a book at a later date. The only book that I would believe would probably be Holly's though. Maybe Jill's too.
    StaticFlow likes this.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    I loved Melissa Gilberts book. Especially the parts about Rob Lowe!
    I wonder if any of the dance moms had to sign confidentiality agreements that would prevent them from writing a book at a later date. The only book that I would believe would probably be Holly's though. Maybe Jill's too.
    There probably is a clause in the contract stating that and I agree if any of the mothers had a book out, I'd say Holly's would be the one that I'd believe more, but have to disagree about Jill. There are times when Jill says 'the right' things, but she quickly goes into hypocrite mode when Abby is making Kendall her target for the episode, like how at the luncheon at Melissa's, saying Christi thinks its the world against her and Chloe, but Jill has had many a moments where I've seen her say "You're only like this to my daughter" "I'm out of here, I can't take this" "I'll take my daughter somewhere where they respect us". IMO I think she's just as shady and flip-floppy as Melissa so anything those 2 say I usually take with a grain of salt.
    mom2 and GabbyG like this.

Good points!

Quote Originally Posted by StaticFlow View Post
    There probably is a clause in the contract stating that and I agree if any of the mothers had a book out, I'd say Holly's would be the one that I'd believe more, but have to disagree about Jill. There are times when Jill says 'the right' things, but she quickly goes into hypocrite mode when Abby is making Kendall her target for the episode, like how at the luncheon at Melissa's, saying Christi thinks its the world against her and Chloe, but Jill has had many a moments where I've seen her say "You're only like this to my daughter" "I'm out of here, I can't take this" "I'll take my daughter somewhere where they respect us". IMO I think she's just as shady and flip-floppy as Melissa so anything those 2 say I usually take with a grain of salt.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Keira, Kalani's mom, needs to go to the dermatologist and have that big nasty wart removed from her face.
    sclilred1 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I stopped myself from gagging & watched last night. I am now 100% convinced that this is a semi-scripted reality show. Kelly probably wanted out, perhaps ratings were probably slipping so why not have the added drama of this supposed fight. It draws attention to Abby & Collins. I am willing to bet Collins even paid the filing fees for Kelly's lawsuit. In return I would wager Collins helps her daughters further their careers. I can be wrong but that is my gut feeling.

Why won't Abby allow Maddie to get head-to-head with Kalani? About Kira's mole if you look closely in one of her interviews her mole was gone.

DONE!
    StaticFlow likes this.
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I stopped myself from gagging & watched last night. I am now 100% convinced that this is a semi-scripted reality show. Kelly probably wanted out, perhaps ratings were probably slipping so why not have the added drama of this supposed fight. It draws attention to Abby & Collins. I am willing to bet Collins even paid the filing fees for Kelly's lawsuit. In return I would wager Collins helps her daughters further their careers. I can be wrong but that is my gut feeling.

Why won't Abby allow Maddie to get head-to-head with Kalani? About Kira's mole if you look closely in one of her interviews her mole was gone.

DONE!
    In response to the bolded part......because Maddie would lose. Kalani is, IMO, a better dancer than Maddie. Maddie seems to be to sharp with her movements where Kalani is flowing and graceful.

Now about the rest of the show.....

The crap with Abby pushing MacKenzie to be a "pop star/dancer" to prove that she can do both "unlike Brooke" just shows one of the many reasons why Kelly finally snapped with Abby. Abby is always talking trash about Brooke, Paige, Chloe and their moms. The biggest reason? They don't kiss her ass like Melissa and Jill do. It was spite that made Abby put Chloe in the third from the top slot on the pyramid instead of second when she won the duet routine with Maddie. When MacKenzie's hair piece fell of on stage Abby SHOULD have yelled at Melissa like she does to the other moms when something like that happens. Instead she puts the blame on MacKenzie. Abby behaved like a spoiled brat throwing a tantrum for not getting her way when she confronted the moms for having lunch with Kelly. What the moms do on their own free time is their business, not Abby's. Abby does not pay them and she isn't married to them so she needs to back off and grow up. As far as the threat goes about "everyone is replaceable", well that's not really true for this show. I doubt that there is more than a very small handful of people that watch the show because of Abby. Kick the girls off and the viewers will opt out. I'm looking forward to Christie stand up to Abby (yet again) next week. I am not looking forward to the Kelly bashing that will happen when Abby and Kira (why HER for goodness sake instead of the real asskisser, Melissa?) go to court.
    sparklete likes this.

Can someone explain just how Abby's mom, who was in stage 4 terminal colon cancer knew the Moms were out having lunch with Kelly? Either Melissa/Jill snitched or this entire show is a fairy tale.

Now a question, Melissa said Mckenzie will be moving up in age so wouldn't that put her in the same group as Maddie?
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Maybe Abby meant "mom" was a member of the production company. One other thing that I forgot to mention earlier. Abby stated that Maddie had a job she had to go to with Melissa so Mackenzie was going home with her (Abby). Now, we move forward to pyramid and there's Melissa but no Maddie. So who stayed with Maddie for the "job" or did Maddie just have other plans in town that Abby didn't want the other moms to know about?
    StaticFlow likes this.

I'm sorry, I try not to talk about the children, but that little girl cannot sing.
    mom2, sclilred1, mesachick and 2 others like this.

+ Reply to Thread