+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Famous Food - VH1 -Sunday night

Kip
    FORT Fogey Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Famous Food - VH1 -Sunday night

Famous Food | Show Cast, Episodes, Guides, Trailers, Web Exclusives, Previews | VH1.com

Seven B-list [according to the show, but more like D-list) celebrities compete to become a partner in the restaurant. "Celebrities" are Jake Pavelka, Ashley Dupre, Heidi Montag, Vinnie Pastore, Danielle Staub, and two rappers (DJ Paul and Juicy J from Three 6 Mafia). They have $150K and four weeks to open a successful restaurant in Hollywood.

My favorite part last night was when Vinnie Pastore came in and sat across the table from Jake. He didn't recognize him and asked if he was a singer or dancer. In an aside, he described Jake as something like the All-American boy but sissified.

Re: Famous Food - VH1 -Sunday night

What about Heidi and Danielle drinking on the restaurant's dime?? I couldn't believe (okay, after thinking about it I could) they used the cash to finance their happy hour.

I hope Vinnie gets rid of Danielle, or makes it unbearable for her. She's the same slimy character she was in RHNJ. Jake is a joke, I'm liking the rapper guys and Vinnie.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2 View Post
    What about Heidi and Danielle drinking on the restaurant's dime?? I couldn't believe (okay, after thinking about it I could) they used the cash to finance their happy hour.

I hope Vinnie gets rid of Danielle, or makes it unbearable for her. She's the same slimy character she was in RHNJ. Jake is a joke, I'm liking the rapper guys and Vinnie.
    That's because that "character" is her true self. She is a disgusting human being, I can't believe that VH1 actually cast her but VH1 has a reputation for casting despicable people (Dustin Diamond aka Skreech, Amarosa, Tiffany Pollard...etc) in order to get ratings.
    I bet Danielle thinks she is some sort of super star now that got "her own" reality show. The only reason I may watch this show is to see her get her a** kicked or for someone to really tell her off. The one commercial I saw for the show, she was sounding exactly as she did on RHoNJ, "don't you ever, ever speak to me in that tone or something to that effect...blah blah blah..." What you gonna do Danielle? send your loser biker friends after the cast members or the producers?.... man, do I feel for her kids.....they seem so sweet....Unfortunately, I bet you they turn out really messed up!

I hope DJ Paul wins the whole thing. I really could not watch this but for a minute. Awful cast, full of people I just want OFF of MY TV!! Heidi, Jake, Danielle, please stay off of my TV forever! And since when is being a prostitute equal to being a celebrity? I wonder if what's her name and Danielle have compared notes on their prostitution whore days
    luvsginger likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kip View Post
    Seven B-list [according to the show, but more like D-list) celebrities compete to become a partner in the restaurant. "Celebrities" are Jake Pavelka, Ashley Dupre, Heidi Montag, Vinnie Pastore, Danielle Staub, and two rappers (DJ Paul and Juicy J from Three 6 Mafia). They have $150K and four weeks to open a successful restaurant in Hollywood.

D-list at best! Most of these are people I'd consider Z-list! We haven't gotten the show yet in Canada, but I'm interested to see what it's about.

Three 6 Mafia does have a best song Oscar.

I will be watching this, if only for Mike Boogie
    I think Vinny and/or Heidi may have the most experience, but I would love to see 3-6-Mafia take this. I think Jake and Ashley dont have enough "clout" or "connections". Danielle is just a joke. I wouldnt want to eat at a place she runs (and now that I think about it, the same goes for Heidi!)
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Agreed AmyKay!

I saw Danielle cooking something and thought how grateful I was that I didn't have to eat it. She's just skeevy.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Danielle had some nerve talking about the hooker's past with that past she has.
    AmyKay likes this.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

i caught this nonsense today while flipping... i see it's from the same flavor of love/spinoff producers

interesting mix of folks

i didn't watch the whole thing, but i saw that disgusting staub lady and ashlee dupree (she's a celeb now?) get into it

i died when staub said something like "she called me a name in front of the head of Dolce" WTF...

so Mike Boogie is royalty in her world, lol

i remember seeing Dj Paul on TMZ a while back in a limo with Staub and i was wondering why the hell he was hanging with that disgusting lady... at least now i understand it was because of this show

i don't think i'll be watching again...looks pretty stupid

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast