+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Famous Food - VH1 -Sunday night

Re: Famous Food - VH1 -Sunday night

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger View Post
    Where have I seen that other judge? Was he on Millionaire Matchmaker? He looks familiar but I can't place it.
    You've seen him on Big Brother - Mike 'Boogie'. Remember?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    I caught last night's episode - first time I've seen the show. I found it really entertaining in that trash TV/trainwreck kind the way. What a cast of misfits! I'm on board for the rest of the season.
    I agree! I found this a few weeks ago. It is the very best train wreck ever! I am loving every second of it.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

I'm enjoying this show too. I can't believe that Danielle seems to have redeemed herself. But the judges would be crazy to take her on as a partner, IMO. Juicy J's out because of his drinking and temper. DJ Paul brought in a ton of paying customers, but his threat against Ashley early on would be a concern to me (as a co-owner, if he does that to an employee, there could be big repercussions). Jake did a solid job and stepped in to take care of problems, but didn't seem to bring in many customers. I think Heidi's out of the running because of her attitude and her failure to promote the restaurant. Vinnie did only okay. Ashley did a solid job too and stepped up and took, but like Jake, she didn't seem to bring in many customers - and she was missing in action twice.

FORT Fogey

Next show is the finale and it sure does look like Danielle is going to win this. If this is going to be a real restaurant, which I doubt, they will hire her as a floor manager so she can schmooze with the guests and draw a crowd. There is no way in hell Danielle would be satisfied with that. She wants to win the show and move on. She is the most currently popular one and is working hard at staying present in the media. Vinny's Spoprano days are long gone over, Jake is not well liked, Heidi and Ashley are not capable. DJ? Never, ever would he be considered.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Next show is the finale and it sure does look like Danielle is going to win this. If this is going to be a real restaurant, which I doubt, they will hire her as a floor manager so she can schmooze with the guests and draw a crowd. There is no way in hell Danielle would be satisfied with that. She wants to win the show and move on. She is the most currently popular one and is working hard at staying present in the media. Vinny's Spoprano days are long gone over, Jake is not well liked, Heidi and Ashley are not capable. DJ? Never, ever would he be considered.
    I'm probably jaded, but I think it won't be Danielle or DJ because the editing is making it look like it will be one of them. But who knows... I'm not at all clear about what - if anything - the winner is supposed to actually do to contribute to making the restaurant a success.

I would love for it to be Vinnie!

FORT Fogey

I was not surprised to see this outcome. Now whether they will actually be part of the Dolce group remains to be seen. I think this was just a TV show and no way in hell are these men going to have Paul or Danielle in any important position.

Kip

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    [snipped]...I think this was just a TV show and no way in hell are these men going to have Paul or Danielle in any important position.
    I agree. If I still had employees, no way would I have hired either of them based on their behavior. Jake and Ashley are the only ones I would have considered. But, as you said, it's only a tv show.

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

I don't imagine that Danielle is actually interested in being some kind of glorified restaurant hostess. I think she'll try to do something that keeps her more in the public eye than that kind of restaurant opportunity would provide.

I'm so glad I didn't read any spoilers, before viewing the finale!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123