+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 26 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: Love In The Wild

Love In The Wild

Did anyone watch this show tonight? Kind of reminded me of Temptation Island/with a bit of Survivor/Amazing Race quality.

Re: Love In The Wild

I did - and yes, I was thinking of Temptation Island too - that goes back a ways doesn't it? Looks like there are some interesting personalities on here, and that will be fine as long as it doesn't turn smutty the way TI did.
    I did like the challenges - making the log raft was hilarious! And how did that one team even make it to the end after losing their map early on?? They never showed it, so they must have followed others, but we didn't see how.
    I'll check it out again - summer TV is fun for me; I hardly have time to watch this much during the school year, so really tend to indulge (overindulge?) in the summer! Can't wait for BB too!

FORT Fogey

It did remind me of Survivor somewhat in the types of challenges. I enjoyed it, and as navybelle said, I too hope it does not turn smutty. However, in the previews, it looks like there is a lot of smooching going on. Glad it is only an hour. Almost anything is better than the current Bachelorette trainwreck. Just my humble opinion.
    imissme likes this.

FORT Fanatic

This show is ten thousand times better than the current Bachelorette. At times I couldnt turn my head away from this bizzare show. I am going to call it the tribal council at the end of the show is too funny.

This reminded me a bit of "Paradise Hotel" and not "Temptation Island" because they're not real couples fighting, but single people trying to pair up for a prize - then add Survivor.

I just got that feeling when I remembered Charla being the first one not picked, but still got to stay and eventually was one of the winners of the show. She's also remembered for NOT giving Dave - who really helped her win - half of the money (or even part).
    Last edited by jadewarlock; 07-01-2011 at 03:11 PM.

I watched it just now online. I thought it was rather funny. But I foresee lots of hurt feelings, and when that happens, I won't like it. Except for Ben -- I sort of hope he gets the boot soon. I didn't like him at all.

The guy afraid of the ants (Jason?) cracked me up.

I think Ben was very lucky Brandi gets his sense of humor cause none of the other girls did.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I think she accepted his offer though because she could see how the "choosing" was going. If she didn't go with him, there was no guarantee anyone would pick her. And if, as a team, they can come in high up in the pack, she'll have a good chance of picking someone else next time.

The host is annoying.

I can't keep them all straight (yet), but I'd like Ben to leave. And I mildly dislike most of them. The winning couple seems fine; I wonder if they'll stick together the whole time. I didn't like the pouty girl who has glommed onto Steele (what a name). I don't think he's any prize, myself, but she is a PITA. The rest of them have annoyed me in varying degrees. Maybe some of them will grow on me.

Summer time-waster, but oh well.

To the Point

My whole family watched and laughed at this show the whole time. There are some really funny dynamics. We will continue to watch unless it becomes stale in a hurry.

I watched again tonight mostly because nothing else was on here but this show feels stale to me already.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 26 1234567891011 ... LastLast