+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: Love In The Wild

Re: Love In The Wild

I'd watch it again and I was very glad that they gave an update on the couples....I was really hoping for that!

I laughed at Miles' reaction to the bug that was (mildly) freaking out Heather. Oh yeah, it's a bug -- flick! Sooo Midwestern (he's from Minnesota, I'm from Wisconsin).

I guess people will know more of what to expect and train for swimming, paddling, camping. Yep, there will be a LitW2.

To the Point

My household enjoyed this show. We all watched. Better track record than the Batchelor for sure. I also found it much easier to watch.

FORT Fogey

Who won?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy van Pelt View Post
    I laughed at Miles' reaction to the bug that was (mildly) freaking out Heather. Oh yeah, it's a bug -- flick! Sooo Midwestern (he's from Minnesota, I'm from Wisconsin).

I guess people will know more of what to expect and train for swimming, paddling, camping. Yep, there will be a LitW2.
    Do you know for a fact that there will be another season of Love In The Wild? I hope so, but it didn't seem like very many people here on FORT were interested in it. That made me wonder if they were not doing so well in the ratings each week, and that is a pretty good prize at the end. I don't know how much it would cost to send a couple around the world. Any guesses? Also, do you think that they would film in another location - if they decide to do another season?

Mike and Samantha won.
    Last edited by Longhornfan; 08-19-2011 at 09:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Who won?
    Sam and Mike. And they've already met each other's parents.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

They're casting for the next "season", so from that I extrapolate there will be another season. http://kasstinginc.com/LOVE-IN-THE-WILD

ETA: I'd think they'd have to find another location to film in, but I have no knowledge about that.

I also enjoyed the show...I liked the update..but I wonder if any of the other people that left coupled up and are together....that last adventure was brutal...but I will watch again if they have another season
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy van Pelt View Post
    They're casting for the next "season", so from that I extrapolate there will be another season. Kassting, Inc. - Now Casting

ETA: I'd think they'd have to find another location to film in, but I have no knowledge about that.
    Thanks, Lucy. That is good to hear. I guess that we will just have to wait and see, but that sounds encouraging. I think that they had a pretty good group of men and women this time. So, I hope that they do an equally good job of casting for the next show.

I enjoyed the show although I wasn't expecting too. I'll probably watch the next season. My only complaint is my usual one where I get tired of it not really being a competition when one couple dominates and wins almost every leg, but I'm not sure what they can do about that except try to make the couples evenly matched and make sure different legs play to different strengths.

+ Reply to Thread