+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: Love In The Wild

Re: Love In The Wild

I wonder if this next one will be no elimination, since two couples/four people went home this last episode. I guess the competition would be for the oasis suite or whatever they're calling it. Or will they mix it up again and force them to team with others.

Man, I really miss Derek. I didn't even know I liked him that much, but now that he's gone, I wish he was still there. I think what I really miss is his drive. Funny, I guess Ben had the drive and competitiveness, but I wanted him gone since the first episode. Derek must be more my type. Also, Ben's personality sucks.

Personality wise, I think Erica is/was my favorite of the women. But man .... Steele? Your picker is broken, girl!

Just watched last night's episode. At the end when the host asked Skip and Theresa if they'd found love, Skip looked down and to the right when he answered "absolutely". That means he was telling the truth. If he was lying he would have looked to the right.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    Just watched last night's episode. At the end when the host asked Skip and Theresa if they'd found love, Skip looked down and to the right when he answered "absolutely". That means he was telling the truth. If he was lying he would have looked to the right.
    So "down and to the right" is true, and just to the right is "false"? (All those episodes of "Lie to Me" and I still don't remember all the stuff.)

Quote Originally Posted by TripleGemini View Post
    So "down and to the right" is true, and just to the right is "false"? (All those episodes of "Lie to Me" and I still don't remember all the stuff.)
    I found this at Eye Direction and Lying - How to detect lies from the direction of an individual's gaze / visual accessing cues.

It said that if a person looks to the left. "This would indicate a made up answer as their eyes are showing a "constructed image or sound. Looking to the right would indicated a "remembered" voice or image, and thus would be telling the truth." "Up and to the Left Indicates: Visually Constructed Images (Vc)" while "Up and to the Right Indicates: Visually Remembered Images (Vr)" And as for looking down: "Down and to the Left
    Indicates: Feeling / Kinesthetic (F)" while "Down and To the Right Indicates: Internal Dialog (Ai)" See? Clear as mud.

I think Rattus meant right or left in that, not two rights.
    Last edited by Allie; 08-12-2011 at 12:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TripleGemini View Post
    Whoops! I meant left would have been lying. Looking right means memory, looking left means creating.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I am at the point I wish the show was over. Still I do like that the producers are trying to change up things by having a question and answer session during the elimination ceremony that could have changed Skip and Theresa's status if they had been able answer any of the questions correctly.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FINALE tonight for those that are watching...I am not really invested in either couple so it doesn't matter to me...but its been an interesting show to watch...far better than the fake drama the Fleiss monster likes to create
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

For it being the finale tonight it was pretty boring but I am glad at who won it.

I didn't find the episode to be that boring, because I was in complete awe of what those two couples were having to do - just from the physical endurance that was required!!! I also liked both couples, and it looked like they actually have a chance for a "real" relationship outside the show.

For the most part, the show had a pretty good group of contestants, and there wasn't a lot of drama between them. And that is probably the very reason that there most likely will never be another Love In The Wild after tonight. I don't think that they had enough viewers, and this is probably the one and only season. I liked it enough that I would have watched it again, but I guess that I am in the minority.

I liked it to and would watch if it were on again. I liked both the final couples and was happy to see that they are still dating.

+ Reply to Thread