+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: Love In The Wild

Re: Love In The Wild

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    I felt so bad for Jason. That girl was rude to him! And Derek is such a tough one - that poor girl with him is constantly left wondering. He seems afraid of commitment or something. They work so well together as a team, but relationship-wise, he's a mess.

But I love Miles and Heather - they're so cute and sweet together.
    I like how next week they MUST switch partners and the girls are trying to avoid getting Steele! haha!
    I couldn't stand that tiny Jess girl. It wasn't like she was drop dead gorgeous yet she kept acting like she deserved better than the guys she got.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

LG.

More relationships on this show than in how many seasons of Bachelor / Bachelorette. I was somewhat surprised that the one girl opted to head to the un-matched area (and eventually leave) rather than break up a couple after her partner busted his toe. And yikes, I don't need a close-up of his gross toe.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I agree about the relationships. Really like the show and can't wait to see who is still together at the end of this. Derek and Jess are so sweet together. Fans thought he was a player at the beginning but he proved they were wrong. Jess also left cause she wasn't interested in anyone else. I think she used that excuse so as not to hurt feelings.

I enjoyed last nights show except for having to see Derek's toe...I really didn't need to see that! It will be nice to see if there are still some couples together a few months after the show is over if they update us all.

I'm not so squeamy that Derek's toe bothered me, though I felt sorry for him. Broken toes hurt a lot. But I was interested to see the extent of the injury, as it helped explain why he was eliminated. The chance of infection is probably the deciding factor.

Too bad Derek and Jess went. Not only were they GOOD competitors, I like them both. I'd rather have had Ben or Steele go. Don't have anything against Erica or Brandee, except perhaps their choice in men. But I would be happy to do without either of those guys.

I'm rooting for Mike and Samantha to win. I guess my second choice would be Miles and Heather. Don't have anything against Skip and Theresa, they just seem rather "blah" to me. And if any or all of those three couples end up married (or at least together for a very long time), I would not be surprised. Which would be amazing for a show like this!

&amp;quot;SPYING&amp;quot; ButterflyFaery's Avatar

woooooohooooo thank goodness someone else who can't stand Steele and see the jerk he hides behind that pretty face
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Ben is a jerk. That is all.

FORT Newbie

To keep track of the couples:

Blonde Jessica = Jessica
    Brunette Jessica = Jess

Week #1 Starting couples:
    Dawn-Jared.....Vaness-Steele.....Erica-Miles.....Samantha-Mike.....Jess-Skip
    Kym-Derrick....Heather-Ben.....Brandee-Adam.....Jessica-Jason....Theresa-Peter

Winners: Samantha-Mike
    Eliminated: Dawn-Jared
    ----------------------------------

Week #2 Starting couples:
    Samantha-Mike.....Kym-Adam.....Vanessa-Steele.....Heather-Miles.....Jessica-Peter
    Jess-Derrick.....Brandee-Ben.....Theresa-Skip.....Erica-Jason

Winners: Kym-Adam
    Eliminated: Vanessa-Peter
    -----------------------------------

Week #3 Starting Couples:
    Kym-Steele.....Heather-Adam.....Jessica-Derrick.....Brandee-Ben.....Theresa-Skip
    Samantha-Mike.....Erica-Miles......Jess-Jason

Winners: Jessica-Derrick
    Eliminated: Kym-Adam
    ---------------------------------

Week #4 Starting couples:
    Jessica-Derrick.....Theresa-Skip.....Samantha-Mike.....Heather-Miles
    Erica-Steele.....Jess-Jason.....Brandee-Ben

Winners: Jessica-Derrick
    Eliminated: Jess-Jason
    ----------------------------------

Week #5: Starting Couples:
    Jessica-Derrick.....Brandee-Ben.....Heather-Miles
    Samantha-Mike.....Theresa-Skip.....Erica-Steele

Starting couples after switch up: Ben-Samantha...Skip-Jessica...Derrick-Erica
    Mike-Teresa...Steele-Heather...Miles-Brandee

Winners: Ben-Samantha
    Eliminated: Derrick(due to foot injury) Jessica
    ---------------------------------------------------------

Week #6 Starting couples:
    Samantha-Mike...Skip-Teresa...Erica-Steele...Heather-Miles...Brandee-Ben

I don't know what Ben's problem is, but he should count himself lucky that someone like Brandee could possibly be interested in him. She's pretty, she's easygoing, and she tolerates his ridiculous sense of humour.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33 View Post
    I agree about the relationships. Really like the show and can't wait to see who is still together at the end of this. Derek and Jess are so sweet together. Fans thought he was a player at the beginning but he proved they were wrong. Jess also left cause she wasn't interested in anyone else. I think she used that excuse so as not to hurt feelings.
    This show has really come to impress me. I agree about Derek and Jess - I was one of them who didn't see him being serious at all about her, and I questioned his sincerity. Maybe getting hurt helped him realize she meant more to him than he was willing to admit! I give her credit too, by leaving she didn't break up anyone else's relationship (or budding one).

That Ben, though - I cannot get a read on him. He seems to always want to be the joker, and I don't think he is really ready for a relationship. And if he is, he doesn't know how to go about it.

I too am really interested in seeing a follow up on these couples afterwards!

+ Reply to Thread