+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: Love In The Wild

Re: Love In The Wild

I thought it was rather funny, in an ironic sort of way, that Peter and Jess (I think that's her name, short, with long dark hair, was with Derek) probably should have been teamed up together since they liked the heights. But they probably never had a chance to find that out. Although the other Jess(ica), who was with Peter and later chose Derek, could have discussed it with Derek while they were hammocking together, and they could have passed it on to their respective teammates. Just a little weird missed opportunity there.

FORT Newbie

To keep track of the couples:

Blonde Jessica = Jessica
    Brunette Jessica = Jess

Week #1 Starting couples:
    Dawn-Jared.....Vaness-Steele.....Erica-Miles.....Samantha-Mike.....Jess-Skip
    Kym-Derrick....Heather-Ben.....Brandee-Adam.....Jessica-Jason....Theresa-Peter

Winners: Samantha-Mike
    Eliminated: Dawn-Jared
    ----------------------------------
    Week #2 Starting couples:
    Samantha-Mike.....Kym-Adam.....Vanessa-Steele.....Heather-Miles.....Jessica-Peter
    Jess-Derrick.....Brandee-Ben.....Theresa-Skip.....Erica-Jason

Winners: Kym-Adam
    Eliminated: Vanessa-Peter
    -----------------------------------
    Week #3 Starting Couples:
    Kym-Steele.....Heather-Adam.....Jessica-Derrick.....Brandee-Ben.....Theresa-Skip
    Samantha-Mike.....Erica-Miles......Jess-Jason

Winners: Jessica-Derrick
    Eliminated: Kym-Adam
    ---------------------------------
    Week #4 Starting couples:
    Jessica-Derrick.....Theresa-Skip.....Samantha-Mike.....Heather-Miles
    Erica-Steele.....Jess-Jason.....Brandee-Ben
    Winners:
    Eliminated:

I am liking this show. Watching Steele and Kym in that capsized canoe was priceless. Good thing he is pretty, cause he sure is useless.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Did anyone else think it a little odd that on Kym and Adam's oasis dinner when it appeared they were complete opposites; she didn't want any kids, has a dog, hates cats, he wants kids, has two cats. Yet Adam thought the dinner had gone well and there might be a connection. Kym I know had put him on her do not bother list. Are all guys this dense? Or is Adam in particular not good about picking up her body language.

I did think it kinda poetic that having won the previous week they were eliminated this episode.

To the Point

Looking to next week, I'm just think Jess and Jason will be a complete and total train wreck.

Bearcata, I don't know if all guys are THAT dense. That was pretty stinking dense.

FORT Fan

Ha, she did mention that he seemed like kind of a meathead. Remember she did a PI where she was saying that all he could talk about was his workouts and his diet? It might just be that he really is that dense, although he seemed like a really nice guy.

Quote Originally Posted by pretlitdev View Post
    Ha, she did mention that he seemed like kind of a meathead. Remember she did a PI where she was saying that all he could talk about was his workouts and his diet? It might just be that he really is that dense, although he seemed like a really nice guy.
    Well, he is a personal trainer so I could see why that would be important to him and a subject he would talk about. I think Kym was upset because they weren't talking about her.

And she was just hot, hot, hot for Steele. Who I find not at all attractive. Speaking of meatheads ....

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy van Pelt View Post
    And she was just hot, hot, hot for Steele. Who I find not at all attractive. Speaking of meatheads ....
    While I can see that Steele is physically attractive he does not seem to have much depth or personality, therefore pretty to look at but not much good elsewhere.

To the Point

I think physically Steele is one of the more attractive guys, however, he's just a bit too much of a player. I think it truly is funny that he has been failing so miserably at the challenges. Too funny.

+ Reply to Thread