+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: Love In The Wild

Re: Love In The Wild

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    The formula seemed so racy to me at first (sharing rooms from the onset) but I think the one on one intimacy (not necessarily sexual) really builds great team skills for the couples who are successful. I really enjoyed it, too. I didn't care for Michelle very much but I am glad she and Ben are happy together. I liked Yanina but not Ken but same goes for them. Good sleuthing, Peacemar
    Maybe some took advantage of that but for the most part I saw some of the gals, putting pillows between them and some of the guys slept on the floor or chairs. I found that amusing. One of the reasons I think the relationships last is because they had to learn to trust each other in the various things they had to do. Trust is a major component in building a relationship that makes it. There is no hiding who they are because of the challenges and it makes it more real, I think. On the bachelor/ette everything inside the bubble is all roses and peachy keen and then they come out of that and face real life.

I am just happy Ben and Michelle are still together, the gal Michelle replaced was a nightmare
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33 View Post
    Here is more. Michelle and Ben (#3 couple from season 2) are engaged, getting married in October of this year.

Ken and Yanina winners of season 2 are still together and currently in Argentina visiting her family.

So out of 2 seasons the final 2 from season 1 and the final 3 from season 2 are still together.

Unfortunately there will not be a season 3. Too bad, because I loved this show so much more then the Bachelor/ette. Of course when you have a successful reality show it is not picked up.
    This info is from Yanina who was asked and said this. She did say it was picked up in Britain.
    I'm sad there isn't going to be more of this show. It's one of the few reality shows my husband actually liked watching with me, and I enjoyed it a lot more than the bachelor/bachelorette stuff.
    mom2 and shyra like this.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33 View Post
    Here is more. Michelle and Ben (#3 couple from season 2) are engaged, getting married in October of this year.

Ken and Yanina winners of season 2 are still together and currently in Argentina visiting her family.

So out of 2 seasons the final 2 from season 1 and the final 3 from season 2 are still together.

Unfortunately there will not be a season 3. Too bad, because I loved this show so much more then the Bachelor/ette. Of course when you have a successful reality show it is not picked up.
    This info is from Yanina who was asked and said this. She did say it was picked up in Britain.
    Thanks for sharing this information! I love when others find love especially in peculiar situations. It's too bad that there won't be another season tho, I'm bummed by that news.

BRING IT BACK NBC! It's not like they have a stellar line up as it is.
    mom2 likes this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Are they trying another show( maybe that's another network) It looked stupid, worse than the bachelorette and not as good as this show
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Are Ben Clark and Michelle Sacco still together? Their twitter accounts are curiously absent of one another. I think their first anniversary is in November, but I'm really wondering about the status of their relationship. Michelle's twitter account even said "Michelle Clark" for awhile, but now it's back to "Michelle Sacco". Anyone know?

Anyone?

On Michelle's facebook page there are wedding photos of her and Ben's wedding in October 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by shyra View Post
    On Michelle's facebook page there are wedding photos of her and Ben's wedding in October 2013.
    I know, but that could be the proverbial "old news". Guess I'll see what happens when their anniversary comes around.
    Thanks, though.

+ Reply to Thread