+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526 LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: Love In The Wild

FORT Fogey

Re: Love In The Wild

Quote Originally Posted by OceanView View Post
    Well, guess no one watched 3 because it's been canceled. I hate when these networks won't give a show a chance.
    It has been pulled, not cancelled. They will run it at another time.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    It has been pulled, not cancelled. They will run it at another time.
    Thanks for the info. I e-mailed the network and they responded by telling me that I could catch the next episode of 3 online. Hopefully, all the remaining shows online. I'd really like to see the outcome for all '3' ladies.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by OceanView View Post
    Thanks for the info. I e-mailed the network and they responded by telling me that I could catch the next episode of 3 online. Hopefully, all the remaining shows online. I'd really like to see the outcome for all '3' ladies.
    Online. That is disappointing.

Beats not at all.

I just was twitter snooping and Mike and Sam got engaged on the 3rd of March, Miles and Heather are still together and Summer just moved to California to be with Chase. Good track record on this show
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Thanks for sharing the news, tbamom. I love this show. I'm not surprised so many of these relationships last. By the end of the show, you know how the person you're falling for handles anger, disappointment, and stress, how they treat you in tough situations, and how they respond to you when you're feeling down and discouraged.

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    I just was twitter snooping and Mike and Sam got engaged on the 3rd of March, Miles and Heather are still together and Summer just moved to California to be with Chase. Good track record on this show
    Wow! they really do.Far better than the bachelor shows.Good for them
    mom2 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Here is more. Michelle and Ben (#3 couple from season 2) are engaged, getting married in October of this year.

Ken and Yanina winners of season 2 are still together and currently in Argentina visiting her family.

So out of 2 seasons the final 2 from season 1 and the final 3 from season 2 are still together.

Unfortunately there will not be a season 3. Too bad, because I loved this show so much more then the Bachelor/ette. Of course when you have a successful reality show it is not picked up.
    This info is from Yanina who was asked and said this. She did say it was picked up in Britain.

Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33 View Post
    Here is more. Michelle and Ben (#3 couple from season 2) are engaged, getting married in October of this year.

Ken and Yanina winners of season 2 are still together and currently in Argentina visiting her family.

So out of 2 seasons the final 2 from season 1 and the final 3 from season 2 are still together.

Unfortunately there will not be a season 3. Too bad, because I loved this show so much more then the Bachelor/ette. Of course when you have a successful reality show it is not picked up.
    This info is from Yanina who was asked and said this. She did say it was picked up in Britain.
    I am sorry to hear there wont be another one- bummer
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

The formula seemed so racy to me at first (sharing rooms from the onset) but I think the one on one intimacy (not necessarily sexual) really builds great team skills for the couples who are successful. I really enjoyed it, too. I didn't care for Michelle very much but I am glad she and Ben are happy together. I liked Yanina but not Ken but same goes for them. Good sleuthing, Peacemar
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

+ Reply to Thread