+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526 LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: Love In The Wild

FORT Fanatic

Re: Love In The Wild

Quote Originally Posted by Minney View Post
    This is the first season I have watched Love in the Wild. Really fun show! But, are all of these couples really together this long after the show and from past seasons? That's crazy!
    I love this show and loved the competitions and new twists this season. I found another good dating show called "3".
    JavaJo likes this.

FORT Fan

I'm getting caught up with season one and I saw the first half of it so far. Steele is definitely the dumbest of the competitors and he seems useless on challenges. I was glad to see Jessica go home in episode 4, because she seemed really ignorant.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by OceanView View Post
    I totally agree!!!! But with all the manipulation going on by producers on these so called 'reality' shows, I was wondering if that wasn't rigged for them to win because from all I have read, they were the most popular couple. I hate to think this way, because I would actually like to see some reality on these shows.
    It is a shame that somethings we think are manipulated are probably not! Editing is a different than rigging. I honestly think reality shows that give a prize do not manipulate the outcome. There is no way one of the contestants from these shows would not blow the whistle, contract or no. There are strict rules about this since the 50's game show Twenty One was exposed.

FORT Fan

I'm down to the last episode of season one. I wasn't that glad to see the two most boring couples make it to the finals.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    It is a shame that somethings we think are manipulated are probably not! Editing is a different than rigging. I honestly think reality shows that give a prize do not manipulate the outcome. There is no way one of the contestants from these shows would not blow the whistle, contract or no. There are strict rules about this since the 50's game show Twenty One was exposed.
    "Unscripted" Reality contest shows are not bound by the same "fair play" rules that game shows are bound by. There are lots of former contestants that are bitter and dish all over the net about the games being manipulated. The contestants sign a release stating that they understand that the producers are allowed to alter the rules of the game at any time so they don't have any legal recourse.
    Allie and OceanView like this.

Well, I enjoyed it. I look forward to it next season
    OceanView likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by scoot13 View Post
    "Unscripted" Reality contest shows are not bound by the same "fair play" rules that game shows are bound by. There are lots of former contestants that are bitter and dish all over the net about the games being manipulated. The contestants sign a release stating that they understand that the producers are allowed to alter the rules of the game at any time so they don't have any legal recourse.
    I think if the ultimate goal of a show is to win a prize, it is a game show. I wish they would find that these types of shows are bound by the same "fair play" rules as traditional game shows. You could still adjust things as long as it does not alter the outcome.
    scoot13 likes this.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I'd like to agree with you but don't. Game shows are in a different classification than Reality shows and regulations are not the same. If you need proof, watch Big Brother, they manipulate the outcome all the time. Sadly.
    scoot13 likes this.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Well, I enjoyed it. I look forward to it next season
    I wish they had brought back last year's winners for the finale. It would have been nice to see them.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by OceanView View Post
    I love this show and loved the competitions and new twists this season. I found another good dating show called "3".
    Well, guess no one watched 3 because it's been canceled. I hate when these networks won't give a show a chance.

+ Reply to Thread