+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223242526 LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: Love In The Wild

Re: Love In The Wild

Hope Ben and Michelle win just because it would disappoint Chase so much.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Ken and Janina!! I was so upset when he jumped in the water. She doesn't do well in water. He treated her with such kindness, very much a gent

I am happy for Ben and Michelle as well

Good show -thoroughly enjoyed it, and no high heeled shoes or sequined dresses to be found
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I liked both couples but I am glad that Ken and Yannina won. Ben just seems so..hhmmm struggling to find a word, he isn't really hotheaded but I could not imagine being with someone like him all the time. Glad that they are still together though.

I wish they'd shown how Ken and Yanina pulled ahead. Ben and Michele were doing a lot better rowing their canoe. Weird.
    OceanView likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I wish they'd shown how Ken and Yanina pulled ahead. Ben and Michele were doing a lot better rowing their canoe. Weird.
    I think Ben and Michelle hit the beach first. The next task was to open a crate with two crowbars. Michelle stood back while Ben was trying to smash the crate open. Ken and Janina each used a crow bar and pried the lid right off while Ben was still trying to smash his crate open.

I just love this show. I didn't like it when new people were introduced into the mix half way through, but seeing Ben and Michelle develop a strong relationship has made me change my mind about that twist.

Aaahhhh...was hoping Ben and Michelle would win, they were ahead but I guess they must have lost a lot of time smashing the crate open. Why didn't they simply use the crowbars? That is what they were for. If nothing else Chase didn't panic and used the tools given him. I just wish Ben could also. Also were Michelle and Ben that far behind by the time they opened the crates, was there no hope of catching up? I wish we could have seen both couples race toward the finish line and see a time for each.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Aaahhhh...was hoping Ben and Michelle would win, they were ahead but I guess they must have lost a lot of time smashing the crate open. Why didn't they simply use the crowbars? That is what they were for. If nothing else Chase didn't panic and used the tools given him. I just wish Ben could also. Also were Michelle and Ben that far behind by the time they opened the crates, was there no hope of catching up? I wish we could have seen both couples race toward the finish line and see a time for each.
    The video editing was not the best in this somewhat low budget summer guilty pleasure. Several times there were not enough camera crews covering the extended "adventures" and this caused gaps in the coverage. Of course the teams were scurrying all around the jungle so that might excuse some of the jungle sequences missing pictures. But certainly not the final water sprints of both teams. No excuses accepted here!
    JavaJo likes this.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shyra View Post
    I liked both couples but I am glad that Ken and Yannina won. Ben just seems so..hhmmm struggling to find a word, he isn't really hotheaded but I could not imagine being with someone like him all the time. Glad that they are still together though.
    Ben is hot headed and just goes after a task without a plan. Sometimes you will luck out and things fall into place, but more often they don't.

*Some* men are like this. Don't read instructions, I'll put together this machine and it will work.

My dad is the same way. Never read instructions, and always thought that things would magically go together. Some projects may work, most don't. If I could make a video about the exercise bike fiasco, I bet it would go viral. It was hilarious!

That was Ben's downfall. He could only see the end goal in mind, and ignored all the little steps that would make the end goal easier to get to.

Ken stayed the course, had a couple of set backs but always regained his focus. Ken and Janina were behind but just smashing the crate any which way he could wouldn't get them anywhere.

SO SO happy for KENINA! I don't get emotional about reality TV people anymore, but these two brought one or two tears of happiness. I was ecstatic that they won!!

Note to Jay Leno people: start promoting your network shows. You've made fun of other shows, especially the Bachelor. Now you guys can brag that your shows have more successful couples than ABC. Bring the 3 couples on the show and get more people watching.

YAY Kenina!
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

This is the first season I have watched Love in the Wild. Really fun show! But, are all of these couples really together this long after the show and from past seasons? That's crazy!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I totally agree!!!! But with all the manipulation going on by producers on these so called 'reality' shows, I was wondering if that wasn't rigged for them to win because from all I have read, they were the most popular couple. I hate to think this way, because I would actually like to see some reality on these shows.

+ Reply to Thread