+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: Love In The Wild

Re: Love In The Wild

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    I really love this show!! Watching Ken and Yanina just makes me smile.

I might have nightmares tonight though~~those scorpions freaked me out a bit, especially when one was crawling on Chase's back. EWWWWW

Now I know why I don't like Summer, she's a beeyotch! Chase can do better than her.

Ben is too volatile, Michelle can do better.
    I really enjoy this( better than the bachelorette)

I agree about Ken and Yanina. I wonder if they will stay togther after the show?

I think Summer is really into the game, and Chase is really into Summer.He is trying way too hard . Ben, meh. I think he and Michelle really clicked ( and in such a short time) They are obviously more compatible than his previous partners
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Ben and Michele are my favorite couple. I think their temperments mesh well; Michele is his xanx. I would put money on them still being together. They have clearly been intimate as was clear in the question round when that was not their answer.

Summer's reaction to losing was childish. She is focused on the prize and really finding love is the point. Does she really want to go around the world with Chase? I don't think so.

I am not fond of Ken and Yanina either but I bet they are still together. He seems overbearing, to me.
    sunshine3331 and mesachick like this.

I like Ben and Michele. Michele has impressed me. She walks in looking all high class and prissy yet she doesn't mind one bit rolling around in the mud and getting dirty. That's my kind of girl! I think she balances Ben out, too. I love how they called Summer out, too. They were right...for Summer, it's all about winning when it should be about the connection with her partner. I'm thinking if she worked a little harder on that connection, she'd find that they would perform better in the challenges. And Chase is such a cutie. I think him and Michele are my favorites. Too bad they didn't partner up!
    mushybrain likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Ben and Michele are my favorite couple. I think their temperments mesh well; Michele is his xanx. I would put money on them still being together. They have clearly been intimate as was clear in the question round when that was not their answer.

Summer's reaction to losing was childish. She is focused on the prize and really finding love is the point. Does she really want to go around the world with Chase? I don't think so.

I am not fond of Ken and Yanina either but I bet they are still together. He seems overbearing, to me.
    Do you mean his Xanax? That is a cute way of saying it.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Do you mean his Xanax? That is a cute way of saying it.
    Yes I did. note to self: proof read posts.

Only two episodes left. I must say I really like the changes the producers introduced into the show and season 2 is much improved over season 1. Bravo.
    mom2 likes this.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Is it sad that I actually get excited to watch this show? Giddy. Much more realistic than Bachelor/ette. Having to work together for a common goal, seeing each other at their worst and still liking them seems to create longer lasting relationships, TV wise anyways.

I don't think I'd want to be someone's xanax, but obviously it is working for Ben and Michelle. Since there is much talk about teeth in the bachelorette forum, Michelle has nice teeth. LOL
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

I don't want Summer to win because I think if she had the choice to chose between the right guy for her and not winning she would rather pick Mr. Wrong and winning.
    shyra, Shoepie and mesachick like this.

Does anyone think that sometimes the females are incredibly hard on the males as far as what they expect of them when they talk about them in their confessionals?
    scoot13 and OceanView like this.

I agree with you, Bearcata. I love me some Chase but I was really hoping he wouldn't give summer anything to complain about. He is the only one trying in their coupleness.
    mom2 and scoot13 like this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

+ Reply to Thread