+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: Love In The Wild

FORT Fanatic

Re: Love In The Wild

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy van Pelt View Post
    Well, I actually enjoyed Jenny a bit this week. I thought it was hilarious that she was at least as freaked out -- and maybe more -- by the spiders as the contestants. I loved Michelle's attitude of "no big deal". LOL!

I agree that Ben was acting a little jerkish, but man, the provocation from Ali. She sure is a piece of work. I see a connection between Ben and Michelle, though I doubt it will go much of anywhere in the long run.

Sadly, Jesse does look a bit like Sean (of The Bachelorette), but personality wise, I think they're nothing alike.

I'm just "not feeling" any of these couples. I see that Ken and Yanina have a connection but I bet it doesn't last. Summer and Chase -- no spark. Heck, no spark in much of anything about Summer. She's very competent, but otherwise not engaging at all. Samantha (last season) was very competent too, but soooo much more interesting and engaging a person. BTW, I am not at all surprised that Sam/Mike and Miles/Heather are still couples. You could really see the sparks/connections between them. This bunch .... nah. Much as I would like to blame it all on Jenny for making this season so boring, I really think its the not very interesting couples. I sort of wonder if they changed people in production too, and if that has anything to do with the dull.
    Although I loved the couples more from last year... that are still dating.... I love this year's show sooooo much better. I don't care for Jenny's personal life, but I think she is great at hosting this show. Just enough of Jenny. The guy last year was so boring. Plus this year they have even more to fight for with the luxury room and lastly, they don't seem to film the raunchy bedroom scenes like they dwelled on last year. I really like this show! Jenny and all. I even like the remaining couples. Altho the Aussy guy can be very obnoxious.

Ben is from the UK- not Australia. I'd guess probably somewhere near Sheffield.
    I am not loving any of the remaining couples the way I did Sam and Mike last year but, boy I could watch Chase all day
    mushybrain likes this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

FORT Fan

I'd like to see Ben and Michelle win. I think he's the funniest of the ones there, though I would have liked to see him stay with the red head. They had an interesting dynamic between them and I think it could have eventually went past the friendship stage. Though I guess he couldn't pass up on Michelle's chest.

Also, I thought that was kinda messed up that Jenna didn't tell Ryan ahead of time that she wasn't feeling him. She seemed like a sweet girl and all, but still. He was pretty physically sick lately, so I'm not sure what kind of romantic connection she was looking for. I think she should have waited till he was feeling a little better to see if something could have sparked more of an interest.
    mom2 likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    I'd like to see Ben and Michelle win. I think he's the funniest of the ones there, though I would have liked to see him stay with the red head. They had an interesting dynamic between them and I think it could have eventually went past the friendship stage. Though I guess he couldn't pass up on Michelle's chest.

Also, I thought that was kinda messed up that Jenna didn't tell Ryan ahead of time that she wasn't feeling him. She seemed like a sweet girl and all, but still. He was pretty physically sick lately, so I'm not sure what kind of romantic connection she was looking for. I think she should have waited till he was feeling a little better to see if something could have sparked more of an interest.
    I think it is entirely possible that Jenna was told not to tell Ryan by a producer.

Ali is a total beyotch. What an ugly woman.

I give Jessie mucho kudos for eliminating himself tonight. Ken was a total a$$ as the beginning of the episode.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

I like this show. It seems to do a better job at matchmaking than the Bachelor/ette franchise, too.

I like Jenny as the host. She could stand to tone it down a notch, but I like her spirit and am ok with her.

FORT Fan

I haven't seen any of the first season yet. Is it worth checking out?

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    I haven't seen any of the first season yet. Is it worth checking out?
    I really enjoyed the first season....this one is good but in my opinion the first one is better

During season 1 after the first couples pick there was very little switching and most of the couples stayed together to the very end. That part got a bit boring while the challenges were fun. That is probably the reason the producers set it up this season to basicallly force the couples to pick and chose and switch up a bit. I like it and it made the show much more exciting.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

I really love this show!! Watching Ken and Yanina just makes me smile.

I might have nightmares tonight though~~those scorpions freaked me out a bit, especially when one was crawling on Chase's back. EWWWWW

Now I know why I don't like Summer, she's a beeyotch! Chase can do better than her.

Ben is too volatile, Michelle can do better.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

+ Reply to Thread