+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: Love In The Wild

Re: Love In The Wild

There is just so much going on here in each episode - the race/competition/adventure, then the winners' reward, couples deliberations, and the elimination/choice ceremony, then to try and keep track of who is who and who might like whom ... it's almost too much for me! It's a good concept - to see how couples get along in a stressful situation, but all the "game" elements are throwing me off. So the winners can just take anyone and not get rejected? I felt sorry for that Miles guy who got split up from someone he liked, and then will have to deal with that piece of work girl who picked him.

And, many of these people are just annoying, like others have said. The one couple who seem to be working from the start - it would be nice to see more of them and I guess get to know them a bit better. Uh, oh - previews show they are not getting along that well next week... It's hard to care about any of these couples, because we don't know them well enough to get invested in them. And some of them we know well enough to simply not care. At all.

LG.

I was laughing with the bat cave, but annoyed with some of the couples harping on each other.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

How many episodes have aired? I just tuned in for the first time tonight. I couldn't believe when they flashed "law student" under Vanessa's name. She seemed to be a flake and I could not stand that nasally voice of hers. The greasy long haired guy who went home with Vanessa really bit off his nose to spite his face, huh? He makes a deal with Vanessa to choose her and then turns around and asks the other girl, who rejects him. Then he is last man standing.

I'd like to know about safety precautions. I am extremely afraid of heights and those rickety bridges looked to be fairly high up. I didn't see any kind of safety harness or anything else worn. What was to prevent any couple from just falling off?

Having just seen one episode I don't know any of the couples yet, but may I say that bartender Ben annoys the heck out of me and I just wanted to slap him silly?

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    How many episodes have aired? I just tuned in for the first time tonight. I couldn't believe when they flashed "law student" under Vanessa's name. She seemed to be a flake and I could not stand that nasally voice of hers. The greasy long haired guy who went home with Vanessa really bit off his nose to spite his face, huh? He makes a deal with Vanessa to choose her and then turns around and asks the other girl, who rejects him. Then he is last man standing.

I'd like to know about safety precautions. I am extremely afraid of heights and those rickety bridges looked to be fairly high up. I didn't see any kind of safety harness or anything else worn. What was to prevent any couple from just falling off?

Having just seen one episode I don't know any of the couples yet, but may I say that bartender Ben annoys the heck out of me and I just wanted to slap him silly?
    this was the 2nd episode the first is available at nbc and yesterday it was available on mediacom on demand but its not listed today...hoping it will be back up tomorrow so I can watch tonights episode..i was too busy screaming at the tv watching 20.20 about the not guilty verdict of casey anthony
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Thanks, ButterflyFaery.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post

Ben seems to drive everyone crazy - that girl he's with was about the only one he had a chance with! He won't be here long, if she gets tired of him too; he's so immature and annoying. And even though you've only seen one episode, you probably know as much about the couples as anyone - it's hard to really keep track.
    When one of the guys was crossing the rickety bridge, he slipped and fell - they must have had safety precautions. And all the guys were wearing strappy things around their shorts, so maybe that was for attaching the harnesses.

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    When one of the guys was crossing the rickety bridge, he slipped and fell - they must have had safety precautions. And all the guys were wearing strappy things around their shorts, so maybe that was for attaching the harnesses.
    We could see the safety wires on a couple of couples. (And the harnesses were a giveaway...no way they'd wear them if they didn't need them, and no way the producers would let people walk over those bridges without them. I was wondering if anyone needed two takes ;-) )

Quote Originally Posted by TripleGemini View Post
    We could see the safety wires on a couple of couples. (And the harnesses were a giveaway...no way they'd wear them if they didn't need them, and no way the producers would let people walk over those bridges without them. I was wondering if anyone needed two takes ;-) )
    Or a change of clothes ....

last nights episode is available on video on demand now...and I just started watching it but I have to say....5 minutes in and Vanessa is already talking about having Steele's babies...gezzzzzz

sorry Vanessa that guys ooozzzessss PLAYER from every pore

well the guy who promised Vanessa he would pick her totally screwed himself big time....lol...so him and Vanessa both go home...but since it summer and there usually isn't anything else on they could easily make this show 2 hours..they seem to be really cramming things into a 1 hour show..I would like to see more of the interactions during the adventures...thats where you really see who someone is and i think that could be the funniest part

+ Reply to Thread