+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: Love In The Wild

Re: Love In The Wild

Both Ken and Jesse were out of line at the beginning of tonight's show - it made me uncomfortable to watch. Ken has a point, or several, but going after the guy made him look bad.

Does anyone else think Jesse resembles Bachelorette Emily's Sean?
    Last edited by navybelle; 07-03-2012 at 11:39 PM.
    shyra and Fanny Mare like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by scoot13 View Post
    Solidarity, brother!
    Hah! You guys are funny! I think there are more men watching these kinds of shows than one would think.

Think of the Bachelorette .... most the guys on that show have seen one or more seasons. They just might not admit it right away

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    Both Ken and Jesse were out of line at the beginning of tonight's show - it made me uncomfortable to watch. Ken has a point, or several, but going after the guy made him look bad.

Yes Jessie does resemble Sean. I thought that when I first saw him. I think Sean smiles,whereas Jesse scowls.I am not sure I like Ken anymore, he ls sort of slimy.

Alli Is a bundle of fun isn't she? or wasn't she. Good lord.

They couldn't have paid me to pick up that spider, my partner would have throttled me on live TV (in the wild.)
    navybelle likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

If you are on a reality show and named Ali, chances are she's going to be a b!tch! 3 for 3 so far! Glad she's gone.

I'm still on the Ken and Yanina love boat. Why shouldn't he let everyone (the girls) how smarmy Jesse is? Plus he wants to impress his partner and show her that he is a good guy, standing up for another woman. JMO. Loved the day at the spa, Yanina must really like him if she is giving him a pedicure. lol

Like Chase but I just don't like Summer, can't figure out why though.

Ben is such a pr!ck, hope he's gone next.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

I am so glad that Ali is gone! She is way to whiny and bitchy and it almost seems like she thinks she is better then everyone else. I like Ken and Yanina and Chase and Summer. I kind of felt bad for the one guy who liked the girl but she had no feelings for him

FORT Fogey

Ben and Michele are the most compelling couple, to me. I don't care for Ken and never have and I don't see their relationship surviving in RL. Summer and Chase lack spark for my viewing pleasure but I bet they are one of the couples who remain together.

Ali, oh my, what an unappealing woman!

Well, I actually enjoyed Jenny a bit this week. I thought it was hilarious that she was at least as freaked out -- and maybe more -- by the spiders as the contestants. I loved Michelle's attitude of "no big deal". LOL!

I agree that Ben was acting a little jerkish, but man, the provocation from Ali. She sure is a piece of work. I see a connection between Ben and Michelle, though I doubt it will go much of anywhere in the long run.

Sadly, Jesse does look a bit like Sean (of The Bachelorette), but personality wise, I think they're nothing alike.

I'm just "not feeling" any of these couples. I see that Ken and Yanina have a connection but I bet it doesn't last. Summer and Chase -- no spark. Heck, no spark in much of anything about Summer. She's very competent, but otherwise not engaging at all. Samantha (last season) was very competent too, but soooo much more interesting and engaging a person. BTW, I am not at all surprised that Sam/Mike and Miles/Heather are still couples. You could really see the sparks/connections between them. This bunch .... nah. Much as I would like to blame it all on Jenny for making this season so boring, I really think its the not very interesting couples. I sort of wonder if they changed people in production too, and if that has anything to do with the dull.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Ben and Michele are the most compelling couple, to me. I don't care for Ken and never have and I don't see their relationship surviving in RL. Summer and Chase lack spark for my viewing pleasure but I bet they are one of the couples who remain together.

Ali, oh my, what an unappealing woman!
    I dont mind Ben and Michelle

I would have acted like that with Ali

Well, I actually enjoyed Jenny a bit this week. I thought it was hilarious that she was at least as freaked out -- and maybe more -- by the spiders as the contestants. I loved Michelle's attitude of "no big deal". LOL!
    They really did freak her out didn't they. I would have been exactly like that (ugh)
    Moontat likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy van Pelt View Post

I agree that Ben was acting a little jerkish, but man, the provocation from Ali. She sure is a piece of work. I see a connection between Ben and Michelle, though I doubt it will go much of anywhere in the long run.

Sadly, Jesse does look a bit like Sean (of The Bachelorette), but personality wise, I think they're nothing alike.

Samantha (last season) was very competent too, but soooo much more interesting and engaging a person. BTW, I am not at all surprised that Sam/Mike and Miles/Heather are still couples. You could really see the sparks/connections between them. This bunch .... nah.
    I have to admit that I was very impressed by Michelle and the spiders tarantulas. She seems like a nice enough girl and Ben seems to like her, but he's just awful. At this point, he could rescue puppies and I'd still not like him. haha

That's the interesting thing about editing and storylines, Sean could be just as bad as Jesse but that attitude was never shown. You just never know about these people. For all I know, Ken and Yanina could have knock down, drag out fights every night and she pulls his eyebrows/lashes out one by one. LOL

Now I feel sad about not watching last season just to see the couples who are still together.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post

YES!!!! Except ETTE's Sean is nice.

+ Reply to Thread