+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: Love In The Wild

Re: Love In The Wild

Quote Originally Posted by mom2 View Post
    The hostess just keeps getting worse and worse. It's embarrassing.
    I agree, I'm rooting for Chase to win, Summer to win, and Ken and Yanina to make it to the finals and stay a couple.
    I agree with you - I was holding out to see what Jenny as the host would be, but I think she is going to overboard. The first host may not have had too much in the personality department, but she is too much the other way. I like Chase and Summer for the win and agree about Ken and Yanina to stay as a couple. I wish Ken had held back on his remarks because the last place couple ended up getting the boot, but maybe they would have anyway. I can't stand snakes and next spiders - wonderful to look forward to. I have to say I think the challenges are a lot harder which I do like. Two couples going next and I did miss the seating order so don't know who they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    I agree with you - I was holding out to see what Jenny as the host would be, but I think she is going to overboard. The first host may not have had too much in the personality department, but she is too much the other way. I like Chase and Summer for the win and agree about Ken and Yanina to stay as a couple. I wish Ken had held back on his remarks because the last place couple ended up getting the boot, but maybe they would have anyway. I can't stand snakes and next spiders - wonderful to look forward to. I have to say I think the challenges are a lot harder which I do like. Two couples going next and I did miss the seating order so don't know who they are.
    I dont mind Jenny( I didn't see the other host) I can put up with her I guess. I still like the show. Now I am trying to remember Summer
    OceanView likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mom2 View Post
    The hostess just keeps getting worse and worse. It's embarrassing.
    I agree, I'm rooting for Chase to win, Summer to win, and Ken and Yanina to make it to the finals and stay a couple.
    Haha, I don't even notice Jenny at all. When there are people that I like to watch, other things or people manage to stay off my radar. Thank goodness for my selective memory!!
    OceanView likes this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    Haha, I don't even notice Jenny at all. When there are people that I like to watch, other things or people manage to stay off my radar. Thank goodness for my selective memory!!
    She's just a bit of background noise to me.
    OceanView likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

Am I the only guy in here that started watching this? I feel a little awkward posting. lol

My husband stays in the room with me while I watch it which is more than I can say for the Bachelorette.

I wonder if Jenny needed any vaccinations to go on location?
    OceanView likes this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I think Ben and Michelle had a connection after all.Then Allie has to break that up.

Ken should go careful, I don't trust Jessie
    /////////////

Ken messed up attacking Jessie. Jessie said he as ready to go to the sidelines if it hadn't been for Ken's statement.... and look what happened? That nice couple had to leave.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    She's just a bit of background noise to me.
    /////////

Knowing Jenny's past endeavors I thought she would really try and steal the show, but I don't find her overly bearing at all and actually enjoy her. I certainly don't want anymore of her, lol, but she is doing a great job I feel.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanView View Post
    /////////

Knowing Jenny's past endeavors I thought she would really try and steal the show, but I don't find her overly bearing at all and actually enjoy her. I certainly don't want anymore of her, lol, but she is doing a great job I feel.
    I agree, we dont need MORE Jenny . So far , so good.
    OceanView likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    Am I the only guy in here that started watching this? I feel a little awkward posting. lol
    Solidarity, brother!
    Lonnie and OceanView like this.

+ Reply to Thread