+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: Love In The Wild

Re: Love In The Wild

Thought Jenny was a total spoiled brat, pouting during most of the show. She redeemed herself a bit with a good exit interview. Ali was immature with the towels, it was stupid and dumb. I am glad that the producers are doing these twists and letting the guys do the choosing this time. I was surprised how many switched up and that while the guys are competitive it seems that the majority are their to also find love. I am glad the couples are changing up much more than season 1 because after a while not switching became boring and it was hard to create and drama. Bringing in new women was a brilliant idea as you really saw the jealous bad side of may of the ladies and it was interesting to see how different folks handled it.

Jesse and Tara. I think it was really stand up of Jesse to tell Tara face to face that he didn't think that they had a connection. I think it is Tara's own fault and maybe she will realize that just because you have "intimate relations" that early that does not mean anything besides you both got your rocks off. Tara also realized that she does not have any "insert the word for a baby cat" power and she was a sore loser and very mean about it.
    OceanView likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I think Ben and Michelle had a connection after all.Then Allie has to break that up.

Ken should go careful, I don't trust Jessie
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I do like Jesse's repsonse to Ken's comments, in regards to him having intimate relations with Tara. They are two unattached adults, no one put a gun to Tara's head. I do understand Jesse saying just because they had sex that didn't mean they had a connection. He was up front about that. Why is Ken pushing this. Does he realize he is blowing testosterone around and Jesse is going to react to that more than with his head. I was surprised to hear that he was planning to go to the unmatched area. He could also have split up Ken and Yanina and I wouldn't have blamed him if he had. I don't like Ken's totally aggressive attacks on Jesse. Like Ken never had intimate relations with another female that lead no where, please. I like that Ben said they both had valid points. I also like that the producers are letting both males and females choose. But I can start to see couples forming up and their may be very little couple exchanges in the future episodes.

So next week there will be a two couple elimination mmmmmm. Can's wait to see everyone freak out over the spider challenge. I am enjoying the challenges way more then the romantic down time.

I must say I do like the changes the producers did and that this season is much more exciting then season 1.

Ugh. The preview for next week showed the couples at the end sitting in the order in which they finished. The challenges aren't hugely dramatic with wondering who will finish first, but still, why would they give that away?
    mom2 likes this.
    "Most of us go through life with blinders on. Knowing only that little station to which we were born. But you madam, have had the... rare privilege of escaping your bonds for just a spell. To see life from an entirely new perspective. How you choose to use that information is entirely up to you." -- Andrew to Joanna in Overboard

Quote Originally Posted by mushybrain View Post
    Ugh. The preview for next week showed the couples at the end sitting in the order in which they finished. The challenges aren't hugely dramatic with wondering who will finish first, but still, why would they give that away?
    I never saw that. I am glad I didn't.
    -Andy Rooney-

I rarely get previews on the channels I watch. The shows seem to end and go straight to ads. I hope they find a way to mix up better. I am not a huge Ken fan. I think he looks like an old, slimey salesman.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I dont even know her real name, just Boobs McGee. How bad is that
    We're both bad, because I still don't remember if she has a first name!

I'm glad that Ken and Yanina are still together, but he was dumb to lay down all his cards on the table. I wouldn't be surprised if Jessie did want to choose her just to be a d!ckwad because he seems like the type. Not good strategy on Ken's part at all.

Glad that the odd shaped head guy is gone. As long as Ken, Yanina and Chase are on I will continue to watch.
    mom2 likes this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

The hostess just keeps getting worse and worse. It's embarrassing.
    I agree, I'm rooting for Chase to win, Summer to win, and Ken and Yanina to make it to the finals and stay a couple.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2 View Post
    The hostess just keeps getting worse and worse. It's embarrassing.
    I agree, I'm rooting for Chase to win, Summer to win, and Ken and Yanina to make it to the finals and stay a couple.
    I have to agree with you there not very classy. I understand about injecting your personality but.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    We're both bad, because I still don't remember if she has a first name!

I'm glad that Ken and Yanina are still together, but he was dumb to lay down all his cards on the table. I wouldn't be surprised if Jessie did want to choose her just to be a d!ckwad because he seems like the type. Not good strategy on Ken's part at all.

Glad that the odd shaped head guy is gone. As long as Ken, Yanina and Chase are on I will continue to watch.
    Her name is Michele. I wonder if Ben will choose her again if he wins first place?

Ken was stupid to do that, I agree.I don't care for him, but those two have made a connection
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread