+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: Love In The Wild

Re: Love In The Wild

Ben isn't attractive to me but neither is "Boobs McGhee" she looked almost like a transexual in some of the shots. Really harsh looking. I am not sure what she is a spokesmodel for but nothing I am looking to buy, I am certain.

I think my favourite is Chase <3
    mom2 and Photobabe like this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    Ben isn't attractive to me but neither is "Boobs McGhee" she looked almost like a transexual in some of the shots. Really harsh looking. I am not sure what she is a spokesmodel for but nothing I am looking to buy, I am certain.

I think my favourite is Chase <3
    Oh I know, the one girl referred to him as HOT? ICK

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Great PR move to announce the winning couples this season are still together. It adds another dimension to our viewing. Seems likely that Ben and Yanina are one but a lot can happen. If the outcome were obvious I don't think they would have put this out there. And four couples still together! Better odds than the Bachelor/ette already and this in just 2 seasons.
    That is cool that the couples formed this season are still together, it will keep me watching for sure. I got bored quickly last season so stopped watching. 4 couples in 2 seasons is great! Take that Mike Fleiss! lol

ETA: Chase is the hottest guy this season. He does seem like a great catch.
    mom2 likes this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

I thought the woman that was put in with Ben & Jenny looks like Theresa from the Apprentice/RHONJ.
    Yuck!
    But Jenny was acting like a little brat! If she'd been cool about the whole thing, I think Ben may have picked her instead. I think his picking "Boobs McGee" had nothing to do with attraction & everything to do with Jenny's attitude.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by holly71 View Post
    I thought the woman that was put in with Ben & Jenny looks like Theresa from the Apprentice/RHONJ.
    Yuck!
    But Jenny was acting like a little brat! If she'd been cool about the whole thing, I think Ben may have picked her instead. I think his picking "Boobs McGee" had nothing to do with attraction & everything to do with Jenny's attitude.
    I agree. I don't think there was a much of a connection between Ben and Jenny, but I don't think there's one between Boobs M either
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Yuck!
    He did not appear to be into Jenny from day one. He would have chosen any woman who joined them. Boobs McGee and Ben will part company. I dont think she is into him either.

I dont even know her real name, just Boobs McGee. How bad is that
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

He did not appear to be into Jenny from day one. He would have chosen any woman who joined them. Boobs McGee and Ben will part company. I dont think she is into him either.
    I agree that he was not into Jenny in a romantic way, but he did say in an earlier episode that she was cool & fun to hang out with. If she had continued to be cool & fun instead of becoming a jealous, whiny brat, I think he would have picked her over the other girl. I don't think he's into the other girl either, but the fact that she wasn't whining & complaining makes her more appealing to him.
    NCLurker, JunkieGirl and scoot13 like this.

FORT Fogey

I agree that he was not into Jenny in a romantic way, but he did say in an earlier episode that she was cool & fun to hang out with. If she had continued to be cool & fun instead of becoming a jealous, whiny brat, I think he would have picked her over the other girl. I don't think he's into the other girl either, but the fact that she wasn't whining & complaining makes her more appealing to him.
    I took that to be a compliment for the camera. Kind of a back handed one at that. Presumably they are looking for love. She had romantic notions from day one and it made him uncomfortable because he was just not into her. That said, she did not help her cause by acting out when Boobs Magee entered the scene. But I think we will see him looking for someone that will sleep with him and athletic enough to help him win. Now, of course, this is all total specuation based on nothing! I am spoiled for the Bachette so there is not much to talk about, for me, there and no other shows are hot topics.

I took that to be a compliment for the camera. Kind of a back handed one at that. Presumably they are looking for love. She had romantic notions from day one and it made him uncomfortable because he was just not into her. That said, she did not help her cause by acting out when Boobs Magee entered the scene. But I think we will see him looking for someone that will sleep with him and athletic enough to help him win. Now, of course, this is all total specuation based on nothing! I am spoiled for the Bachette so there is not much to talk about, for me, there and no other shows are hot topics.
    I just don't get that vibe from him. But I could be wrong. Time will tell.
    scoot13 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread