+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: Love In The Wild

Re: Love In The Wild

NBC has mini profiles up but no one seems to have any famous reason for us to recognise them. I just watch too much TV and everyone is morphing together.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    NBC has mini profiles up but no one seems to have any famous reason for us to recognise them. I just watch too much TV and everyone is morphing together.
    I also checked this morning, and yup they are blending and morphing LOL
    mesachick likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Shauna's looks remind me a bit of Helena Christensen (sp?)

I'm 99% sure Ben said in the first episode that he's from Australia.

Jenny McCarthy was a hostess on an MTV dating show back in the early 90s called "Singled Out" where people had to do weird things to win over the person doing the picking.

I think they are switching up things so much this season so that it doesn't become so predictable like the first season did.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Ali reminds me of Bachelorette Melissa Rycroft. Yes, including her mouth movements and sounding like her.

Disappointed Jenny McCarthy is hosting...I find her unfunny and over dramatic with horrible face making. For me, keeping the show more focused on the contestants will be a plus. I do like it otherwise. Still getting used to knowing them. Shauna (I hope this is the correct name) was too much for any of them! She drove me bonkers just watching!

In the next show of the trio being shackled together may be quite funny.
    Need a hug today. Here's one from me. (Squeeze...Squeeze)

I was glad to see Shauna go. She was getting on my nerves too! Next week should prove interesting, what with adding more women into the mix. I like this show so much more than I thought I would!
    Shoepie likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I was glad to see Shauna go. She was getting on my nerves too! Next week should prove interesting, what with adding more women into the mix. I like this show so much more than I thought I would!
    Same here I thought it was going to more like the BP. It's not, thanks goodness.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fanatic

Love the new changes to the show from last year. It seems more of a competitive (game) show that just a love feast of people on vacation. Love the fact that the women are now faced with competition of new women next week.

FORT Fanatic

Jenny is such a better host than the boring guy last year. I forget... what do the winners win at the end of the season?

Trip around the world, I think.

Trying to figure out if there is a single one with a single operating brain cell ... I guess Chase has operating brain cells. Maybe.

I liked the show during season one but felt unless they shake up the format a bit once the girls picked someone they would stick with that person regardless just to win the competition. It looks as if they might be spending more time socializing after a challenge. I luv'ed the initial idea of 14 guys to 7 women but thought that in itself was not a big enough twist guess how elated I was to find they are presenting 6 women to compete with the 6 left from the original 7. Hope they continue this twist later in the show.

I am glad Tim got sent home, didn't he say it was a bit of a cheater and womanizer in one of the opening confessionals? I felt bad for Summer when she picked him. His arrogance is unbearable and sloppy drunks who act 15 yrs old are not fun. His apology to Summer was not sincere and he truly does not understand why people don't find what he did funny. I can see him becoming a very abusive drunk and wife beater in the future. As for Shauna. I hope she takes a good hard look at herself and see how people see her and do some serious soul searching and attitude adjustment else she is going to be one of those gals on her 4 or 5th marriage by the time she is 45. Who would put up with her and her misery.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread