+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: Love In The Wild

Re: Love In The Wild

I wonder if a male host would get away with the sexist comments she has?
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by Texaspet View Post
    That makes a lot of sense! My impression had been that she was a lot more clever and quick-witted than her lines on the show indicated.

Now I must go investigate why I thought she did fart jokes early on in her career. My poor memory is such a source of amusement for me sometimes . . . .
    She did do a lot of fart jokes. I think she got an MTV gig shortly after being playmate of the year hosting a game show and then she just found her niche as "The goofy hot girl". But to her credit, she has a very quick wit. Plus wouldn't being married to Jim Carey be a constant exercise in improv comedy??

Quote Originally Posted by scoot13 View Post
    She did do a lot of fart jokes. I think she got an MTV gig shortly after being playmate of the year hosting a game show and then she just found her niche as "The goofy hot girl". But to her credit, she has a very quick wit. Plus wouldn't being married to Jim Carey be a constant exercise in improv comedy??
    She has taken on quite a few of Jim's characteristics .She pulls more faces than she did, and her delivery is different
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Speaking of Jenny and Jim -- did anyone else see the news about the recent interview she did with Howard Stern, and her comments about Carrey's relationship with her son? I feel sorry for her. She obviously loves her son very much, but it seems like her love for him and the stress of dealing with his condition sometimes makes her say and do things that are not so well thought out.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

I find this show to be highly entertaining, especially these princess chicks. Ali doesn't like snakes, water holes or heights so why did she sign up for this show? lol I really like her partner, Chase. He's handsome, level headed, calm and encouraging. Being a former marine will also be a big benefit in a competition like this.

Ken and Janina are adorable together, but the first week Ken came across sort of lecherous. He's becoming more likeable, maybe because of Janina. Though I have to admit he looks really familiar and I can't figure out why.

I think there should be a chicken catching challenge in every show. That was hilarious!

Shauna also looks familiar. Or maybe she just reminds me of that Jenna chick on Ben's bachelor season. Glad to see her partner get stolen and then rejected by that funny looking Aussie dude. hahaha
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Yes that was funny, and they caught the wrong Hen Is Ben an Aussie or a Brit?
    I think he sounds full on British.

Cake in the hair is fun Tim? I hate stupid drunks.

I like the show though, its fun!

Cina looks very familiar
    JunkieGirl likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Since you are from Britain, I will take your word. I was never good at deciphering accents, although I love hearing them!

Cina reminds me of a young pretty Tila Tequila. Emphasis on the young and pretty.

Think I watch too many reality shows as everyone reminds me of someone else, they are all blending together. LOL
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    I find this show to be highly entertaining, especially these princess chicks. Ali doesn't like snakes, water holes or heights so why did she sign up for this show? lol I really like her partner, Chase. He's handsome, level headed, calm and encouraging. Being a former marine will also be a big benefit in a competition like this.

Ken and Janina are adorable together, but the first week Ken came across sort of lecherous. He's becoming more likeable, maybe because of Janina. Though I have to admit he looks really familiar and I can't figure out why.

I think there should be a chicken catching challenge in every show. That was hilarious!

Shauna also looks familiar. Or maybe she just reminds me of that Jenna chick on Ben's bachelor season. Glad to see her partner get stolen and then rejected by that funny looking Aussie dude. hahaha
    Something about Shauna was driving me crazy trying to place. I think it may be the super pale eyes that were throwing me off but the way she speaks is familiar, too. I couldn't stand her.
    I love the show.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    Something about Shauna was driving me crazy trying to place. I think it may be the super pale eyes that were throwing me off but the way she speaks is familiar, too. I couldn't stand her.
    I love the show.
    That must be my problem! I get easily confused. I thought at first that Shauna was the weird woman from Millionaire Matchmaker (though she's much too young) and Ken reminded me of a cross between Vince Vaughn and the guy named Ken that Kim Richards was dating for awhile.

Time to get a real life!

Dont wanna be fatesealed! meeka6's Avatar

I KNOW that I've seen Ali in something else too...maybe like Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders or something??? I can't place it, but the second I heard her voice, I KNEW it was familiar...I just can't place it yet!!!

+ Reply to Thread