+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: Love In The Wild

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Re: Love In The Wild

I liked the show but there were way too many people to get to know and I was constantly confused. Love the concept, so I'm looking forward to next week's episode. I like Jenny though, so it's all good.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

ITA...too many people right now and I can't figure out who is who yet...can't wait to see how it plays out....don't have a favorite yet but since last season was interesting can't wait to see how this season plays out

I thought it was interesting that both the winner and the first runner up from last season are still together..thats good to know
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I couldn't keep anyone straight generally. I always feel for the "nerdy" girl on these shows as the men have a strong preference for the sterotypically hot girls. And then I also feel for the social outcast "hot girl" who gets stuck with the juvenile guys without fail. I'll probably catch it a little later in the season as they weed people out.

Quote Originally Posted by shyra View Post
    Watched it tonight but there is still too many to figure out who is who yet. Not sure if I like Jenny McCarthy as a host yet. Glad to hear that both couples from last season are still going strong.
    I watched as well and have since it started. I liked the new twists, but agree I am not sure about Jenny as the host. Maybe because she is so different from the guy that use to host. Time will tell.

I got muddled up, too many men.. Its nice to know the last two couples, from last season are still together .I think Jenny might be a nice change from some of these male hosts.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I enjoyed last nights show, although I have to agree with those who said "too many men". So far, my fav is the girl Summer who came in first and seems way more competent than the guys she was with.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

She does seem way more competent I thought "Q" had huge ego! He so thought he was going to be chosen.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

I thought that another twist would be that 7 more women would be brought in for the 7 unattached men. Didn't they have more than 7 couples to start with last season? With 7 couples, that means there are only 6 more episodes. Plus, 7 guys and 7 women seems like too small of a group to expect that a match might be found within it.

Just watched - hate Tara. I also hated...Tim, I think his name is...but Summer picked him and she seems to be reasonably sensible, so I'll wait and see on him.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I didn't like Tim at all either and there was a scene of Summer looking at him while he was so obviously posing that was kind of funny. Not 100% sure who Tara is. I liked the red-haired gymnast girl who was with the British guy (although I found his looks a bit odd, his comments were funny).
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

+ Reply to Thread