+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 44 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Extreme Makeover - Weight Loss Edition (ABC)

Re: Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition

I totally think the last 20 minutes is a total filler at most this show should only be 90 minutes long. There are just too many options to watch on Sunday night during the summer.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I wish they would provide us with the person's height they did that for us during season one.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I wish they would provide us with the person's height they did that for us during season one.
    I agree. Jaqui looked tall, and at 200+ lbs she still looked pretty good! Would have been interesting to learn her height.

I agree that it would be nice to know how tall they all are.

I did some looking around online and various sites report Chris as being between 5'10" and 6' (taller than I'd thought), so you can compare the participants to him and get a rough idea at least.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Wow! For some reason, I thought Chris was around 5'7" tops. So Jaqui is quite tall.

I thought Chris Powell was in the 5'8" range just because from season 1 all the participants male and female were tall and they all towered over him and they gave the heights. That is why I thought Tony from season 2 was around 5'9" and Jacqui aroun 5'7" to 5'9".

I thought sure he was shorter, too. I kept looking at different sites because I didn't believe it!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Chris also gave his weight during Tony's episode something like 168 or 180 so I know he isn't that tall?

I looked up his height on a whole slew of sites & the only thing I'm sure about is that no one seems to know. I've seen it estimated anywhere from 5'9" to 6'1". It seems the most "sure" ones say 5'10". Even they may just be overstating there "sureness".

All I know is that I've seen him look noticably upward at a number of contestants & people on other TV shows. Unless these people are all at least 6'4", which I doubt, there's no way he's 6' or over. Plus, as muscular as he is, he'd weigh well over 168-180. I base this on guys I know & their height/weight, and that's without nearly as much muscle.

I'd say, based on seeing him with others, he's not over 5'10".
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I looked up his height on a whole slew of sites & the only thing I'm sure about is that no one seems to know. I've seen it estimated anywhere from 5'9" to 6'1". It seems the most "sure" ones say 5'10". Even they may just be overstating there "sureness".

All I know is that I've seen him look noticably upward at a number of contestants & people on other TV shows. Unless these people are all at least 6'4", which I doubt, there's no way he's 6' or over. Plus, as muscular as he is, he'd weigh well over 168-180. I base this on guys I know & their height/weight, and that's without nearly as much muscle.

I'd say, based on seeing him with others, he's not over 5'10".
    I totally agree with as far as his not being over 5'10" but I just get the feeling that he in more in the 5'8" to 5'9" range.

+ Reply to Thread