+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3334353637383940414243
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition

OK, notice at the finale she's almost back to her old hair style...a kind of bang over one eye...just a different color. Definitely a good look for her, and makes forehead lines less obvious. She's looking good. I feel a bit for her younger son, hope he isn't teased at school for this. I think the older son has lost some weight also...maybe only healthy food in the house to snack on, but portions still matter.
    Notice how Melissa kept looking for Chris? I think she was chosen because she said she wanted to work with Heidi, but like most women, loves her some Chris hugs.

The story of how her husband committed suicide was unbelievable....

I didn't care for her makeover hair but she looked fantastic at the finale. I think Heidi is a good addition to the show. I wonder is some (or all) of the makeover folks aren't at Bootcamp at the same time. All of the makeovers so far this season began with Heidi pregnant and Heidi looking crazy slim and fit so soon after giving birth!
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

The problem with having Heidi as the coach is that she is ALWAYS going to look better than the contestant---that dress at the finale was a knock out. I wouldn't want to be up there with her---I might be feeling pretty good about myself, until I'm standing next to her... Chris is good looking but he doesn't dress "sexy" in the same way. Or Jillian---she doesn't outshine the contestants.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    The problem with having Heidi as the coach is that she is ALWAYS going to look better than the contestant---that dress at the finale was a knock out. I wouldn't want to be up there with her---I might be feeling pretty good about myself, until I'm standing next to her... Chris is good looking but he doesn't dress "sexy" in the same way. Or Jillian---she doesn't outshine the contestants.
    Good point, PWS. Maybe Heidi will figure that out in future episodes.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Melissa, in my opinion, looked better before the makeover.... Interesting that Heidi is stepping up to share the show. She's definitely the Jillian to Chris' (old) Bob from TBL.
    Heidi has always been part of the show they just never showed her. I think after two seasons they wanted to show viewers a more realistic view of how the show is done.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread