+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 43 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition

Re: Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition

Chris Powell is 5'10" and I notice that almost all his clients are taller then he is and they are gut heavy with relatively slim faces just like on Biggest Loser. I do wish they would use other body types.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Rebecca looks great getting out of the car and I am pretty sure she is under 200 and would not be surprised if she was in the 180's. Her outfit looks great on her.

Rebecca is 192 she has lost a total of 206 lbs and she lost 36lbs in the last 3 months.

Oh, you can see how Rebecca has blossomed as a woman. She looks older, more mature, more self confident.

FORT Fogey

I was only able to watch the last twenty minutes, (which consisted of the weigh-in), of the show. It looked like the endings of shows from previous seasons, with a cheering crowd. The next episode looks good, with the woman who was given up for adoption, but she doesn't look very overweight. I thought they wanted the contestants on this show to be at least 200 pounds overweight.

Dave overall lost 212 lbs and is down to 258lbs. At one point he mentioned that his all time high was 560 so altogether is down 300 lbs.

I'd like to know how much excess skin weighs. I think that is all I have wrong with me

I got excited for a second when they went to boot camp because I thought Dolvett was there.
    YorkieMom likes this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

FORT Fogey

It was a good episode. Meredith has a lot to be grateful for... loving adoptive parents, help from Chris Powell and this show, the entire basement to herself, and yes, a swimming pool in the backyard.

To the Point

I didn't see the whole episode, however, Meredith's sister still didn't seem happy at the end of the show. Did they give any idea what the issues were between those two? I just got the feeling that the sis was experiencing more anger than support at the end of the show and my DD indicated that they had a confrontation early in the show. I was very pleased that Meredith did recognize how blessed she was to have loving parents.

FORT Fogey

They had gotten rid of all of the junk food in the house, but gradually the house was filled with junk food again. Meredith's sister wanted to keep, and eat, cookies in the house instead of eating cookies in the car. I think there was sibling rivalry/jealousy. Maybe Meredith's sister had wanted to be an only child and get all of their parent's attention. Meredith's bedroom was off of the basement, and her sister's bedroom must have been in the upper part of the house, so it seems as if Meredith's sister had the preferred bedroom.

+ Reply to Thread