+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Quints By Surprise

FORT Newbie

Re: Quints By Surprise

I googled it and yes, this couple did use donor sperm to conceive. That really shocks me for some reason. I think in the same situation I would want to adopt versus having a child with another man's sperm. Maybe it's just me though.

Good for the dad for loving those kids as if they were his biologically.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

They do have their own website: JonesLife*|*Quintuplet Invasion – Transitioning from a Family of 3 to a Family of 8

It is not updated "regularly" from what I can tell, but that could be because they are BUSY doing other things (like taking care of 6 kids!). Also, somewhere on one of the pages, it mentions that there are things they'd like to share but can't because it's going to appear on an upcoming episode.

Their site is a great place to see pics if you are interested.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

I was just reading about this and see that even Eliot was conceived using donor sperm. It said that they same donor was used for the quints.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by grapenuts View Post
    I was just reading about this and see that even Eliot was conceived using donor sperm. It said that they same donor was used for the quints.

Definitely too much information for me. All that matters is that they are loving parents.

Quote Originally Posted by swissmiss150 View Post
    Definitely too much information for me. All that matters is that they are loving parents.
    I think it's really interesting. I think the kids look like a good mix of both Ethan and Casey. The donor must bear a lot of resemblance to Ethan because you'd never think they weren't his biological children.
    Jupiter likes this.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by grapenuts View Post
    I think it's really interesting. I think the kids look like a good mix of both Ethan and Casey. The donor must bear a lot of resemblance to Ethan because you'd never think they weren't his biological children.
    I agree with you. I was really surprised because I think the kids really look like him.

...I think TLC is trying to make this family the anti-Jon and Kate. It isn't a bad thing. I actually prefer the other show.
    I hear what you're saying about TLC's motives and I totally agree with them. This couple is absolutely nothing like Jon and Kate. (lucky for the kids) They are much more relaxed and carefree with these children.

I also realize and fully understand that money is probably the biggest motivating factor for the couple agreeing to do the show. They're caught between the ultimate rock and a hard place. I wish them well. Having cameras around, for the long haul, probably isn't the best way to raise a family.

Oh, and I had no idea these weren't the dad's biological children.

FORT Newbie

New episode tomorrow on TLC!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123