+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Quiz: Which reality show’s right for you?

Quiz: Which reality show’s right for you?

Try this quiz for fun.

My show is Road Rules.

You are a team player with a yearning for the open road. It's no wonder that Road Rules is the perfect reality show for you. Think of it as spring break with a chance to win money and prizes (and you won't even need to take your shirt off).

So what if they shove a camera in your mug — you're making friends, experiencing new corners of the world, and (maybe, just maybe) becoming famous in the process. When things get testy, don't be surprised if you have to step up as the cooler head. As long as you remember that it's a reality show, not reality, you'll be a positive influence on your team. So start studying the world map and practicing your Winnebago parallel parking. Road Rules casting call is right around the corner.

FORT Fogey
    Well, I took the quiz and my reality show is Survivor. Actually, it sounds fairly accurate:

Survivor

If you're going to put yourself on display for the world to see, you might as well get paid! That's right, your show is Survivor, the Super Bowl of reality shows. Okay, so technically, you'll only be pocketing $650,000 after taxes, but that's pretty good coin for a little camping trip.

It's clear, you love the outdoors and are prepared for all the inherent challenges that come with picking your breakfast off a shrub and your dinner out of the bug netting. But your mental toughness is what really qualifies you for Survivor. You know all about the satisfaction that comes with enduring physical challenges, but it's the psychological edge that's going to keep your torch lit. You know how to read others, press buttons, and build alliances. The tribe has spoken: Send your audition tape Survivor's way.

Real World

You're a bit old-fashioned with a hankering for the classics. That's why your reality show is the Real World, the show that started it all. Whether it's the sweet pad or the hot roommates, there's just something about shacking up with six strangers that has always piqued your voyeuristic interests, and now you get to be on the other side of the TV screen.

Most likely, you're a bit of an exhibitionist — always the one mugging for the camera. Just wait until you get in the confession room — even better, wait until you get one of your cute roommates in the confession room. Pool, hot tub, coed showers? Three great reasons to spread rumors and create drama in a house filled with sex, lies, and plenty of videotape. The last thing you'd want is to be remembered as "the boring season."
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Survivor

If you're going to put yourself on display for the world to see, you might as well get paid! That's right, your show is Survivor, the Super Bowl of reality shows. Okay, so technically, you'll only be pocketing $650,000 after taxes, but that's pretty good coin for a little camping trip.

It's clear, you love the outdoors and are prepared for all the inherent challenges that come with picking your breakfast off a shrub and your dinner out of the bug netting. But your mental toughness is what really qualifies you for Survivor. You know all about the satisfaction that comes with enduring physical challenges, but it's the psychological edge that's going to keep your torch lit. You know how to read others, press buttons, and build alliances. The tribe has spoken: Send your audition tape Survivor's way

I don think I'll be sending my audition tape any time soon. I do like the outdoors, but I wouldn't want to put myself on display for the whole world to see like in Survivor.

I'm Real World too.

Bah, what do they know? I'm really The Amazing Race... I just don't know where my passport is.... I do know the picture on it was taken when I was 4 though
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

American Idol? I always thought I was a great singer despite what the neighbors yell at me.

=====================
    Bill, you're destined for American Idol

Stars aren't born they're created — just ask the Monkees. All you need is the big break and American Idol is it. Whether it was an impromptu serenade in the school cafeteria or the business presentation-turned-standup routine, you've always been a performer at heart. Read more about your reality show...
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Oh Gawd.... I'm a bachelorette type of gal... who knew?

It must be my flare for the dramatics and devilish good looks... (Just Kidding)

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Hmmmn, I got Survivor, but I think they must have meant The Amazing Race (or they don't have that included ) I know exactly where my passport is and even the expiration date.

It's clear, you love the outdoors and are prepared for all the inherent challenges that come with picking your breakfast off a shrub and your dinner out of the bug netting. But your mental toughness is what really qualifies you for Survivor. You know all about the satisfaction that comes with enduring physical challenges, but it's the psychological edge that's going to keep your torch lit. You know how to read others, press buttons, and build alliances. The tribe has spoken: Send your audition tape Survivor's way.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I love Katelyn Tarver! Survivor #1 Fan's Avatar
    I can't take the test! No matter which birthday I enter in, it always says I'm under 13!

I love Katelyn Tarver! Survivor #1 Fan's Avatar
    OK, I fixed my age. My Reality Show is Real World:

You're a bit old-fashioned with a hankering for the classics. That's why your reality show is the Real World, the show that started it all. Whether it's the sweet pad or the hot roommates, there's just something about shacking up with six strangers that has always piqued your voyeuristic interests, and now you get to be on the other side of the TV screen.

I'd prefer it be Survivor.

+ Reply to Thread