+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SADDLE RANCH on VH1

SADDLE RANCH on VH1

Season Premier was Sunday, April 18th. It will repeat for anyone interested and missed the first epi.

Saddle Ranch Chop House on VH1

Every year, thousands of young people come to Hollywood to chase their dreams and while they're waiting to be discovered they've got to pay the bills. If they're dynamic, outrageous, and lucky, they work at the hottest place on the famous Sunset Strip -- Saddle Ranch Chop House. "Saddle Ranch" takes us on a sexy, rock 'n roll mechanical bull ride into the lives, loves, and "fake it 'til you make it" dreams of the guys and girls who work at this iconic restaurant - from the hosts at the bottom of the totem pole, to the beautiful bartenders and wait staff, to the demanding managers who watch their every serve and pour. We'll also follow the staff in their daily lives as they struggle to make a career in show business. Some will go on to be celebrities themselves. Others will get distracted by the easy money, late nights and fast living of the Hollywood nightlife. Only a lucky few will see their lifelong dream come true. For some, it will be a bad dream that they can't wake up from. Others will discover working at "Saddle Ranch" is a dream come true of its own.

We all went to Universal Studios for XMAS weekend and we ate at the SR at Citywalk. It was awesome. I was so surprised to see that this was now a reality show.
    KAREN

Re: SADDLE RANCH on VH1

This was much better than that Audrina show that was on right before it. I actually thought this show was ok and I can already see myself hating Rachel for being such a B word to the new ppl. lol I'll definitely check out the next episode.

Quote Originally Posted by its_glinda_now View Post
    This was much better than that Audrina show that was on right before it. I actually thought this show was ok and I can already see myself hating Rachel for being such a B word to the new ppl. lol I'll definitely check out the next episode.
    Ya, it does look good. The previews look verrrrry interesting. I know nothing of being a waiter or waitress but sheesh they need to memorize the top 10 things a good waiter/waitress does EEK.
    KAREN

FORT Fan

this show was very interesting and the previews of the upcoming shows look fantasitc!

I hope that White blonde chick beats the hell out of the satanic worshiping she-devil.

need a lipgloss boost.. beezwax177's Avatar

this show is a complete train-wreck...I love it! These people are off their effing gourds...
    I see the dream and I see the nightmare, and I believe you can't have the dream without the nightmare. - Tori Amos

+ Reply to Thread