+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Mob Wives (VH1)

Mob Wives (VH1)

In the vein of all the other "wives" shows VH1 has done, this one follows "mob" wives. Of course, there is no such thing as the mob though lol

I didnt catch the whole episode as I was flipping b/w this and AR, but I hope to catch a rerun of it. Still havent learned the girls names, but so far I like Sammy the Bull's daughter.

Anyone else watch it? Thoughts?
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Re: Mob Wives (VH1)

I was waiting to see what everyone else said before I start watching. I'm thinking it's got to be another fake reality show, so I want to hear that's it's awesome before putting my time into it.

This may be just me, but isn't it dangerous to be saying you're with the mob if there really is one to begin with?

I'm not sure I'll watch this - it has "Manhunt" vibes on it, in that it's just faked and scripted to entertain us.

I saw some of it. Sammy the Bull's daughter seems to be the one that will have the most controversy following her. She will feud with the one wife who hates that her dad is a snitch and so she will shun her, then there is her BFF who happens to have married the guy who she was seeing for 8 years. Only saw about 15 minutes but the concept of a show where the women flaunt their underworld connections seems like something that "the family" may not at all appreciate.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

FORT Regular

I wouldn't call it awesome by any means.

I thought the same thing. If they were Mob Wives shouldn't they be swimming with the fishes by now for doing this show?? I think it is just a new spin on Jersey housewives with a rougher edge. I probably won't be watching. I found it strange that their men were in prison yet they had these fabulous houses an didn't seem to work.

Its like "Bad Girls Club" for adults
    Last edited by beesknees; 04-19-2011 at 11:13 AM.

I watched it, I thought it was interesting. Very much like the Real Housewives of NJ. I will watch for awhile.
    KAREN

sorry double post. ugh.
    KAREN

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I just came across this last night and actually was interested in it. I will continue to watch for a while.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Ok, I made it about 15 minutes and was insanely bored. But, I have been getting bored with a lot of the reality shows I've always loved, so that's not saying much. I think I am interested in bying the one girls book though!

OH, and I feel horrible for those kids. They are growing up in really screwed up households.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast