+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Mob Wives (VH1)

Re: Mob Wives (VH1)

i watched.

i agree w you abt renee and her surgery. so gross. and so unnecessary. i actually know someone else that that happened to!

i love drita, lol, and can't wait for the next episode!

Quote Originally Posted by "nervousing" View Post
    Did anyone watch the 2nd season premier this past Sunday night on VH-1? It was amazing.

The beginning is so haunting: HORIBBLE hospital/emergency/surgery nightmare. Sooo bad. . .I cringe just just thinking about it. Like I already wasn't anti-vanity surgery enough as it is! Anyway, that is a segment you want to watch one time and never again. Really visceral. If you saw that segment and think I'm overreacting, I'd like to hear from you - you probably work in a hospital and are used to that. lol.

And the end, which continues next episode, is Drita(?) punching someone in the face and her and Karen fighting again, Renee running out and declaring to her ever supportive ex-husband that she wants to go home right away - and it looks like he also throws a punch. . . That was the cliffhanger for next time.

man the whole episode was pretty much the fight!
    I think I side with Drita this time. She was in the mind set to let things go but then Karen comes at her full force. And then Ramona jumping in, I would feel ganged up on too, but I wouldnt have thrown a punch. I liked Karen at first, now Im not so sure. She is holding onto a lot of anger.
    I also am not liking Carla so much anymore, something I just cant put my finger on.
    Renee and Jr back together? Figured that would happen eventually.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

What is up with Big Ang Man or Woman?

Lol I was thinking she was transgendered. I just don't think anyone has the balls to ask her,lol. The lips are just way to distracting on big Ang also.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Karen needs to let go of the stuff from the past and move on.
    AmyKay likes this.
    Robert Watson

REVERBNATION:
    http://www.reverbnation.com/robertwatson

Quote Originally Posted by gadmus126 View Post
    Enquiring minds want to know.

I was gonna try to stay away from this season and was pulled back in. I can't believe Drita and Karen are at it again.

Big Ang has given birth to two children so that makes her a manly woman,lol.
    captain likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay View Post
    I think I side with Drita this time. She was in the mind set to let things go but then Karen comes at her full force. And then Ramona jumping in, I would feel ganged up on too, but I wouldnt have thrown a punch. I liked Karen at first, now Im not so sure. She is holding onto a lot of anger.
    I also am not liking Carla so much anymore, something I just cant put my finger on.
    I agree with you. There was NO reason for Ramona to get involved. She should have stayed out of it. But then again, Karen wasn't there to talk. You could tell from her tone. I definitely would have felt ganged up on too.

I don't like Carla too much either. She just reminds me of a snob. Walks around like she is so much better than everyone.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

that episode was exhausting.

i actually thought i had watched the whole ep and then realized it was just the first commercial break!!!!

i am #teamdrita all the way. ramona should've stayed out of it. it's obvious she is nothing but a trouble maker. look how she blamed that poor guy derek for hitting her. but then when it comes out drita clocked her, she's on some her ring just nicked my face. really? when you thought it was the guy, it was a full out punch to your big ugly mouth.

karen is whack whack whack!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay View Post

i was wondering that the whole time. s/he is the only one that seems to have some sense.

Quote Originally Posted by gadmus126 View Post

+ Reply to Thread