+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Mob Wives (VH1)

Re: Mob Wives (VH1)

[QUOTE=JustJuls;4302238 I love the theme song too. Anyone know who sings it?[/QUOTE]

"The Big Big Bang" - by Rock Mafia

"There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

Drita and Karen fight, and somehow Renee gets the better part of the beating. She did say she wanted a front row seat and boy did she get it.

These women bring true meaning to the saying "beating a dead horse". Drita and Karen are now fighting over a man that even Drita may no longer want. I get it, Karen claims that they wree good friends and Drita should have had a sitdown with her before getting with her ex. Drita claims they didn't speak much anymore. Karen was hurt by that. On the other hand, Drita doesn't want to appear as if she were eyeing Karen's man while they were together. In the end Lee is sitting in his cell LHAO with his other cellies that these women are pulling each others hair over him. Way to give the sleazy con a confidence boost.

Renee, for the time being, has kicked Junior to the curb. Hopefully she leave him there.

Carla has a man come home from the big house who basically tells her that if he can't find a place that he likes to live he's coming home with her. Period. That woman needs a backbone.

The reunion show should be good!
    AmyKay likes this.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

These women are disgusting.!!!!!!! I am appalled at the thought they even think their behavior is even remotely acceptable. I have been watching reality shows for years beginning with the Osbournes....I have never experienced such a sick feeling in my stomach from thinking that there are people in our country that actually behave like these so called women. Just absolutely DISGUSTING!!! I have a friend that grew up in New Jersey that now lives in California and after watching the portrayal of his home state through shows like RHoNJ and Jersey Shore, he is disgusted at the way his state is being represented. I can just imagine what the residents of Statin Island must think but more importantly, women in general get a bad rap from these disgusting creatures.

Drita talks like a tough guy and I wonder if it is because she has some sort of identity crisis growing up in an immigrant family. It seems that she adopted the language and mannerisms of a "tough guy" rather than that of a woman. These women are disgusting and I think reality tv went too far with this show, I feel for the children of these "mob wives"...they are in a bad situation to begin with and instead of their mothers trying to show their children a normal way of life they seem to go out of their way to act tough and look like fools. Come ON!!!! Get a life girls! (I wanted to say ladies but these girls are the furthest thing from a lady)

Renee is a sick woman (in the head), she cries at the drop of a pin yet she tries to act like she is so tough. Tough is not represented by dropping the F bomb every two seconds....tough is getting your children out of this lifestyle and moving on.....GET A LIFE!!! (if not for yourself, for your children!!!)

Karen is trying to make money off her unfortunate childhood...whatever...get it done and move on, seriously do you really have to get into a fist fight in order to write your book?

and Carla....I don't think you will ever leave that lifestyle, you like the attention way too much..

BTW...not one, not even by a longshot are ANY of these women good looking....VH1 couldn't find a better looking group of "mob wives"? It's as if they put a casting call out for the ugly mob wives....ewwww....sooo gross!!!! Renee looks like a pig, Drita looks like an underweight drag queen, Carla looks like a boy...Karen is the only one with potential but needs to lose about 40 lbs.

Drita and Karen fighting over lee was crazy. It's kind of like to women who claim to be fashionista's fighting over some Kmart specials.sad
    luvsginger likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I do not think Drita was fighting over Lee, I think it was an accumulation of everything and she took it out on Karen.
    There's no place like home!

I saw only parts of the reunion, but it ended ok, so Im guessing Drita/Karen sort of called a truce? I saw that Renee has finally kicked Jr to the curb and is now "talking to" a long time friend. And Wendy Williams (why did they get HER to host?) asking Karen if she likes the chocolate or something cuz her child looks mixed.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

I too was wondering why they had Wendy Williams host the reunion but she is sort of "east coast" and maybe that is why? I am a Californian born and raised and I just have never heard such thick accents such as Drita's. Is this common? I mean I have been to the east coast a few times and know many east coasters that have moved here but I have never ever heard such thick accents. The only one that came close to speaking that way was that Danielle Staub on RHoNJ so I am thinking that maybe she came from the same area as the Mob Wives? I just cant get over how thick their accents are! It's almost like they're speaking a different language. (not that there is anything wrong with it) LOL....

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger View Post
    I too was wondering why they had Wendy Williams host the reunion but she is sort of "east coast" and maybe that is why? I am a Californian born and raised and I just have never heard such thick accents such as Drita's. Is this common? I mean I have been to the east coast a few times and know many east coasters that have moved here but I have never ever heard such thick accents. The only one that came close to speaking that way was that Danielle Staub on RHoNJ so I am thinking that maybe she came from the same area as the Mob Wives? I just cant get over how thick their accents are! It's almost like they're speaking a different language. (not that there is anything wrong with it) LOL....
    Goodness, California is loaded with New Yawkers and Jerseyites. Wish I had a dollar for everyone of them I came across. Last month I was listening to Rosie O'Donnell on Sirius Radio and her guest was Cindi Lauper. Talk about accents -- from both of them. It was hilarious.

I like Wendy Williams but she's soooooo annoying. Would rather her than Bravo's Andy Cohen and his shtick.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

New season started last night. Let the trainwreck begin
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fan

Did anyone watch the 2nd season premier this past Sunday night on VH-1? It was amazing.

The beginning is so haunting: HORIBBLE hospital/emergency/surgery nightmare. Sooo bad. . .I cringe just just thinking about it. Like I already wasn't anti-vanity surgery enough as it is! Anyway, that is a segment you want to watch one time and never again. Really visceral. If you saw that segment and think I'm overreacting, I'd like to hear from you - you probably work in a hospital and are used to that. lol.

And the end, which continues next episode, is Drita(?) punching someone in the face and her and Karen fighting again, Renee running out and declaring to her ever supportive ex-husband that she wants to go home right away - and it looks like he also throws a punch. . . That was the cliffhanger for next time.

+ Reply to Thread