+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Mob Wives (VH1)

Re: Mob Wives (VH1)

that was one of the best fights!!!!!

i really can't stand renee.

karen is beginning to work my nerves too.

Quote Originally Posted by Realitychick View Post
    All of them are nuts. That fight in my opinion was one of the best reality tv fights that I've ever seen. Love this show, such a guilty pleasure.

When Drita took off her shoes during the fight the hair on the back of my neck stood straight up.....Drita's one scary chick and I don't mean that in a "good" or "bad-ass" way either.

If Drita doesn't start controlling her anger HER KIDS are the ones who are gonna have a mother in jail. I mean the blank look on Drita's face when the camera cut to her! She wasn't lying when she says she gets into "the zone". Drita needs to get a handle on that #$@%.

Renee is so annoying with her fake crying all the time

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I've never seen a group of friends fight like this one minute, then the next they are best friends again. If one of my friends ever layed a hand on me, that would be the end of our friendship
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

OMG, the season finale was great. I don't get Karen though. If she was cheating on Lee, Drita's husband now, then why does she care so much?? Oh and why does Drita care about the time line so much?
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Thats my thing, why do they care so much? I understand Drita doesnt want her child's fathers business aired, but I dont see Karen writing THAT much about Lee when the book is supposed to be more about her father. At least Renee admits she loves the drama. I feel for Drita finding out about Lee tho. I hope they have a reunion or something even if they dont have a second season-would love to know how things are currently.
    This show is such a train wreck for me, I love to watch it.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

I missed the episode, what was found out about Lee?
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

Drita took her daughter to the beauty parlor and the hair stylist knew the daughter's name. Drita asked how she knew her name since she had never been there and the stylist backtracked and said she dated a friend of Lee's. Drita went to the owner and found out what the guy looked like and that he didn't act married or anything. Basically Lee was cheating on Drita before he went back to jail. She never saw it coming.
    Yup, with donuts!!

OMG that is horrible. She needs to leave his ass. Did they show a conversation with Drita and her husband from jail? Or are we left on a cliffhanger?
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

Cliffhanger but Drita did sit down with a lawyer and spell out what she thinks Lee will do when served with the papers and what she can do even though he's in jail and will probably refuse to sign anything.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread