+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Mob Wives (VH1)

Re: Mob Wives (VH1)

Quote Originally Posted by Poppy Fields View Post
    I thought so, too. So much so that I was kind of expecting Caroline Manzo to appear in a cameo.
    Ha ha, Poppy -- would you believe I was thinking the same thing. Speaking of Manzo, wow, has she had some work done or what? She definitely looks "Hollywood." Gawd, I hate the entire bunch.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

Is this show for real? OMG! I have never seen such a broken down, trashy bunch of women in my life.

It makes me long for the old days of television (i am over fifty, lol). Is this what it's going to be all about? Really?

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    Oh I know. How about AJ ( I think his name is)? The 16 yr old that has to sit & listen to his mother's problems, then try to help her through them God lady, bad enough his dad is in the mob, don't make him listen to adult problems. Go to your friends or family for support like that
    Renee is so broken, needy, and annoying I commend AJ for not being a raging drug addict or alcoholic at age 16. Hang in there AJ!

omg how horrible are these women? LOL Its hard to decide which one is worse because they are all really repugnant. Its very annoying to keep hearing how they are owed all this respect and "do you know who I am" and that their lifestyle is based on respect, loyalty and trust. Ugh! No its not its based on organized crime and thugs. We are supposed to respect them? LOL why, because their dad or husband is a criminal? They are really entitled, drink way too much, take no personal responsibility, see themselves above the law, and seem to be terrible parents. They also seem to blame the government for their father and husband's incarceration instead of the fact that they are criminals. I can't figure out if any of them have jobs or how they seem to have nice houses. Its actually a pretty funny show except its a little horrifying that its real

Quote Originally Posted by RealityRealmer View Post
    omg how horrible are these women? LOL Its hard to decide which one is worse because they are all really repugnant. Its very annoying to keep hearing how they are owed all this respect and "do you know who I am" and that their lifestyle is based on respect, loyalty and trust. Ugh! No its not its based on organized crime and thugs. We are supposed to respect them? LOL why, because their dad or husband is a criminal? They are really entitled, drink way too much, take no personal responsibility, see themselves above the law, and seem to be terrible parents. They also seem to blame the government for their father and husband's incarceration instead of the fact that they are criminals. I can't figure out if any of them have jobs or how they seem to have nice houses. Its actually a pretty funny show except its a little horrifying that its real

I agree - I only remember it's real when Drita gets a phone call from her husband and the recording comes on saying this is a prepaid phone call from Lee D'avanzo calling from the penitentiary!

i absolutely can NOT stand renee and i feel really bad that her son has to deal with her.

Quote Originally Posted by beesknees View Post
    Renee is so broken, needy, and annoying I commend AJ for not being a raging drug addict or alcoholic at age 16. Hang in there AJ!

karen is getting on my nerves too. get over the lee/drita thing already.

if she had an issue, she should have talked abt it w drita a long time ago instead of pretending to be her friend and going out with her.

All of them are nuts. That fight in my opinion was one of the best reality tv fights that I've ever seen. Love this show, such a guilty pleasure.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Realitychick View Post
    All of them are nuts. That fight in my opinion was one of the best reality tv fights that I've ever seen. Love this show, such a guilty pleasure.
    Totally coo-coo, I agree. But I can't really blame them....I wouldn't be able to deal with my family going in and out of prison all my life and always being scared what will come next. I mean...Renee is starting a Jail Mail Inc. website

But I really do enjoy watching it...for some reason I have always been fascinated by the Mob lifestyle. That fight was nuts! I wouldn't want to mess with any of these "ladies", especially Drita!

I love the theme song too. Anyone know who sings it?
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    karen is getting on my nerves too. get over the lee/drita thing already.

if she had an issue, she should have talked abt it w drita a long time ago instead of pretending to be her friend and going out with her.
    Karen should be taking a step back and looking at the bigger picture, thanking her lucky stars Drita took Lee off her hands in the first damn place. In the grand scheme of things look how miserable Drita's life is with Lee, how miserable Drita's kids lives are and how badly they're acting out without Lee....What the hell is Karen whining about again? Get over it. Soooo stupid.

Karen, write the damn book already, make your money and move on. That's the best revenge of all. Drita married Lee. She fell on the sword for you.

+ Reply to Thread