+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Mob Wives (VH1)

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

Re: Mob Wives (VH1)

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    I watched it, I thought it was interesting. Very much like the Real Housewives of NJ. I will watch for awhile.
    I thought so, too. So much so that I was kind of expecting Caroline Manzo to appear in a cameo.
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by reneekk View Post
    OH, and I feel horrible for those kids. They are growing up in really screwed up households.

Oh I know. How about AJ ( I think his name is)? The 16 yr old that has to sit & listen to his mother's problems, then try to help her through them God lady, bad enough his dad is in the mob, don't make him listen to adult problems. Go to your friends or family for support like that
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Drita is one person I don't want to mess with. So far the show is pretty entertaining. Karen tries waaaaay to hard and I think Renee is genuinely that crazy in real life.

FORT Fogey

It appears that these women are amping up their personalities for the camera. I have no doubt these are tough cookies but I sense they are LOVING the endulgance way too much! This does not feel real. Not that reality TV is, but there are usually moments of genuine interaction from time to time.

Seriously, is the mob still around? I know it's a dumb question but just wondering!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger View Post
    Seriously, is the mob still around? I know it's a dumb question but just wondering!
    I think it is all bravado for common criminals to claim mob motivation when non exists.

I laughed at one of the women (I think it was Karen) saying "A lot of people think of the Mob and they don't realize there is a down side."

Ummmm actually I think most of us DO realize that! LOLOLOL

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by RealityRealmer View Post
    I laughed at one of the women (I think it was Karen) saying "A lot of people think of the Mob and they don't realize there is a down side."

Yes, I thought that hysterical too. Apparently they think their life is glamorous. Well, no.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityRealmer View Post

Me too!!! that was sooo funny!!! LOL!!! BTW...how do these wives afford their lifestyles? if their husbands are in jail, where do they get their money?

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    Yes, I thought that hysterical too. Apparently they think their life is glamorous. Well, no.
    Glamorous life? More like a cautionary tale...

+ Reply to Thread