+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Audrina on VH1

Audrina on VH1

AUDRINA premiers Sunday April 17th on VH1

Audrina does her first bikini, calendar shoot in sunny Palm Springs. Her parents, Mark and Lynn, meet her for dinner. Audrina and brother Marky go house hunting. Sparks fly as the entire Patridge family gather at the OC house for a family dinner.
    KAREN

Re: Audrina on VH1

I'll be tuning in. I've always liked Audrina.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I wanted to catch this last night but it comes on same time as CA, I forgot it was on! Hope to catch it on the rerun!
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

OMG, while Audrina is such a sweetheart … umm, her family, that mother has allot of ISSUES … As well as her sister, Casey.

Her Dad, her bro, Marky and little sis, seem really nice.
    KAREN

I really like Audrina but I thought the show was kind of boring, even with her crazy mess of a mother. I'll watch next week but I hope it gets better.

Wow! If this isn't the world's newest, best answer to sleeping pills for insomnia. Sorry Audrina and dysfunctional family...you are all boring and I don't care. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............. ............

Audrina seems really sweet and holds her family together but her mom is a mess! Wow! She drinks a lot or maybe takes pills and along with the drinks make her loopy. She is always slurring her words. Sad!

Quote Originally Posted by VanJagSol View Post
    Audrina seems really sweet and holds her family together but her mom is a mess! Wow! She drinks a lot or maybe takes pills and along with the drinks make her loopy. She is always slurring her words. Sad!
    You know what, her Mom being on the show is going to ruin it for allot of people. I certainly do not want to tune in to see her mess of a Mom, week after week. Why doesn't her sister have anything to do with the Mom? The woman obviously has issues. I have watched Audrina from the first time she was on The Hills and always thought that she is such a sweetie, that she must have this fabulous awesome family. But sheesh, her Mom does not have a filter, she seems to think its ok to just be so loud and annoying all of the time.

I thought Ricky the Pilates teacher was AWESOME! I would love classes from him!

I remember yearrrrrs ago when from time to time Casey would stop by where ever Audrina was living and visit. She always seemed like such a sweetie. I wonder what the back story is with her and her Mom?

Corey the bf and the long distance … I do not see that lasting at all.
    KAREN

I am pretty I heard a few months ago they broke up and it wasn't pretty. I think it was just after DWTS. He couldn't handle all the time she gave to that show.

He seems like a jerk anyway. How could he not understand she had prior commitments. He surprised her.

OK, well I am now officially done. Audrina's mother is such a JERK, I cannot stand to watch this show anymore. I almost feel like writing to Audrina to tell her how much I love her and would love to watch her show….but her Mother is the most obnoxious person ever. I totally agree with Casey for not wanting to be around her Mother at all. I am done.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast