+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Braxton Family Values on WE

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Braxton Family Values on WE

Braxton Family Values - Braxton Family Values – WE tv

The Braxton Family Values website is great and packed with photos and tidbits! Here's their introductory info about the show:

"Join the rambunctious, tight-knit Braxton sisters — Grammy-winning artist Toni Braxton, Traci, Towanda, Trina and Tamar — and their headstrong mother for an inside look at their lives and the drama of family chaos. They’ll battle it out for the spotlight with sibling rivalry, man drama, bankruptcy, a DUI and much more! Will their super-close sisterly bond and unconditional love get them through the trials and tribulations of life in the fab lane? You must tune in and watch WE tv's new series, Braxton Family Values, to find out."

Re: Braxton Family Values on WE

I may end up watching the show. I'm not sure yet. I was surprised to see Towanda, from Starting Over on the show. I bet she's pleased as punch since when she was on starting Over, I don't think Toni and some of the other family members spoke to her then.

I hate to bad mouth the girl in my first post on the thread. I'll dish about her later. She was lounging by the pool talking about how she and her husband have an open marriage. Is this the same guy she was married to when on SO? She had one kid then I think.

FORT Fan

I remember her from Starting Over. I loved that show. Wish that it would not have been canceled. I am looking forward to watching all of the sisters together.

I loved SO too.

Do you remember when her husband and child came to the show too? She had some issues with her husband, but mainly it was about her sister Toni and a few others. I wonder if Towanda stays in touch with some of her former housemates.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I loved Starting Over too --- especially Iyanla Vanzandt!!! She was fabulous -- Saw her recently on Oprah, and she's still fabulous!!! And I was especially moved by Towanda when she was on Starting Over. It's so interesting that at that time, she wanted her own singing career very badly, but now she seems perfectly happy to be Toni's assistant. And she is still as lovely and unassuming as she was then. Toni is lovely too, and seems to be very sweet and gracious. I'm appalled by the other three sisters, especially Tamar. What a spoiled, shallow, self-centered woman! If I were the three of them, I sure wouldn't want my personality shown on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    I loved Starting Over too --- especially Iyanla Vanzandt!!! She was fabulous -- Saw her recently on Oprah, and she's still fabulous!!! And I was especially moved by Towanda when she was on Starting Over. It's so interesting that at that time, she wanted her own singing career very badly, but now she seems perfectly happy to be Toni's assistant. And she is still as lovely and unassuming as she was then. Toni is lovely too, and seems to be very sweet and gracious. I'm appalled by the other three sisters, especially Tamar. What a spoiled, shallow, self-centered woman! If I were the three of them, I sure wouldn't want my personality shown on TV.
    I thought it was TaMar that was on the show Starting Over!

Quote Originally Posted by princess07 View Post
    I thought it was TaMar that was on the show Starting Over!
    It was Towanda on SO. She had quite a few issues, one being her husband. He came on the show for a visit. They had one son then.

On this new show, have they mentioned what happened with Towanda after she left Starting Over? She ran into two sets of legal trouble in Atlanta, GA. You may still be able to find it if you google. I couldn't help but wonder what in the world had happened to her. I never did find out how it all panned out.

+ Reply to Thread