+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pregnant in Heels - Bravo

Re: Pregnant in Heels - Bravo

Thanks Tears!

I am L.O.V.I.N.G. this show! She just seems so real, especially compared to these nutcase parents. WTH is wrong with these people? And was it me, or did the totally self involved, our kid will not change our life couple.... did she seem like a beard for him?

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    Rosie tweeted about her accent. She said that she lived in England until she was 18, the moved to New York, and married a man from Mississippi. So her accent is the product of those three very strong regional accents.
    That's amazing. I love a British accent. Maybe it's just me, but if I were raised in London and lived there until I was 18 years of age, you would have to beat the British accent out of me. There is no way I would lose it, even if I had to take classes on it! LOL I think a proper British accent would help her show too.

I love this show!!!! Rosie is delightful! The parents on this show are idots....I wish Rosie more babies b/c she obviously loves them and wants more children.

I find her charming. I don't mind the accent and her insights into the couples are great. What a fun job helping people with such a joyful time in their lives, even though the people are nuts lol

I like her accent. I think it make her so unique.

I wasn't too worried about the parent's in the loft. I thought once they had the baby they would come around.

It's the parent's who were have the their third kid and when through all that BS to name him that I had a problem with. What was up with that!! And, they still gave him the crappy name anyway. Bowen? Really?

Rosie's accent is odd.....it's not just a straight up British accent. Something else is influencing it. But I still find it attractive and I love her common-sense attitude, especially with these brainless rich twits.
    Who knew these kind of people existed???????????????

FORT Fogey

Someone upthread mentioned she moved to somewhere in the US with a very strong regional accent, which may have influenced it.

I love that she's so open about her fertility struggles.

FORT Fanatic

OK, the Bravo web site says host Rosie Pope was born in London and moved to the U.S. at age 18 for modeling. She also attended Columbia University to study science. Now lives in NYC with her husband and two boys.

I really think that she has some sort of speech impediment and wish that she would just fess up to it. JMHO!!!

FORT Fanatic

Until I read on the Bravo site that she is a native of London, I thought she had a very strange Boston accent.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast