+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: CMT Next Superstar

Re: CMT Next Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2 View Post
    Forgot to mention...I didn't know Thea was pregnant..
    None of the audience did. She said she hid her tummy as best she could until the finale when it popped and no jacket would sleek her down.

I really like her and her style of hosting. Is she a DJ on CMT? I confess I only discovered it because of the show and, since I don't have the inclination or time to watch videos all day, probably won't be tuning in too much.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    None of the audience did. She said she hid her tummy as best she could until the finale when it popped and no jacket would sleek her down.

I really like her and her style of hosting. Is she a DJ on CMT? I confess I only discovered it because of the show and, since I don't have the inclination or time to watch videos all day, probably won't be tuning in too much.
    CMT doesn't play videos all day, I think they only do a top 20 show now and then for videos. I don't watch it much, though, so I have no idea who she is.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

Thea Andrews....she is a TV host/reporter. I don't know a lot about her. But from what I know she has done some stuff on ESPN and ABC Sports and is a correspondent for ET.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789