+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Love & Hip Hop (VH1)

Love & Hip Hop (VH1)

Anyone else watching this? I stumbled upon the first ep a couple weeks ago and have gotten into it. It's rapper Jim Jones' girlfriend, G-unit singer Olivia, Swizz Beat's ex, Fabolous' girlfriend, and an "up and coming" hip hopper Shamaya (sp?)

I like the girls, not necessarily together tho. I dont like Shamaya's manager, he seems squirrelly. Im interested in learning more about Swizz Beat's ex next week.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Re: Love & Hip Hop (VH1)

I saw 10 minutes of this one night while channel surfing. IDK but I guess I am just beyond talking trash and making myself feel better by putting other people down.
    Also...if I need to read subtitles to be able to understand what is being said then that show becomes work. I work all day & at night I just want my TV to entertain me.
    I'm passing on watching this.

I've been meaning to check this out but haven't gotten around to it yet (my dvr runneth over). When you say Swizz's ex do you mean Mashonda? If so, are they playing up the Swizz/Alicia Keys thing or avoiding it? Probably would be best to avoid it, but I can see VH1 having her on just because of it.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

this show is awful, yet i keep watching it. i can't believe someone actually funded such crap. what a bunch of nobodies. jim jones gf????? olivia???? these ppl aren't even relevant in the hip hop world. and chrissy really really really thinks she's far more important than she really is.

They havent even really intro'd her yet. In the previews, one of the other girls (Fab's girl) goes to talk to her at what was their house and its obviously abandonded-no furniture, algae in the pool. So next Sunday (re run on Monday) will be the intro to her.

I agree buttahfly, both on the relevant thing and about Chrissy. Its like basketball wives, I have no idea why I get drawn into it but I do!
    Last edited by AmyKay; 04-05-2011 at 03:30 PM. Reason: added
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

this is worse than bb wives. at least the men connected to those women are legitimate celebs, lol. jim jones is a nobody, olivia is a nobody, the unknown chick is a nobody, lol . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay View Post

I agree buttahfly, both on the relevant thing and about Chrissy. Its like basketball wives, I have no idea why I get drawn into it but I do!

I caught ten minutes of this show tonight while waiting for Beverly Hills Fabulous to start (don't know why I like that show but I do). Anyway, this show is pretty bad. The argument they were having (while I don't know the entire backstory) seemed stupid. Unless you guys here in the forum say that things picked up and it's worth watching I think I'll pass.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

this show is pathetic.

i wish there was a thread for bh fab tho. it's really becoming my guikty pleasure, esp after that last ep!!!!!! the tasing trannys made my night!!!!! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal View Post
    I caught ten minutes of this show tonight while waiting for Beverly Hills Fabulous to start (don't know why I like that show but I do). Anyway, this show is pretty bad. The argument they were having (while I don't know the entire backstory) seemed stupid. Unless you guys here in the forum say that things picked up and it's worth watching I think I'll pass.

Caught half of an episode one night while clicking around. Too ghetto for me.

FORT Fogey

The fights are good on this show!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast