+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: WWE Tough Enough

WWE Tough Enough

well it starts tonight..I haven't watched wrestling in years ..this is supposed to be about people trying to win a place in the WWE..the only reason I am watching is because the host is Stone Cold Steve Austin..lol

you never know what that fool will pull out of his hat and thats what makes him so good to watch
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Re: Wwe tough enough

I'm sitting here now, watching the end of Raw and wondering about TE. Anyone know where or when this is airing in Canada???

And yes, it is great to see SCSA back...crazy-assed self. lol
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

OMG..he asked that girl if she knew how many times he told Vince McMahon he was sorry

I was roflmao..lets see...you sabatoged Vince in the hospital, you dumped cement in the mans car..you brought a beer truck down to his ring and soaked his backside with beer and told him to kiss your booty 15 million times and gave him the finger I don't know how many times..lol

but NO you never told him you were sorry...lol

FORT Fan

Was that Michelle the Michelle from America's Next Top Model and the girl who was with Johnny Fairplay? Man, reality tv is incestual!

Quote Originally Posted by pretlitdev View Post
    Was that Michelle the Michelle from America's Next Top Model and the girl who was with Johnny Fairplay? Man, reality tv is incestual!
    I don't watch that one so I have no idea...but you will probably see her next season at a mixer on millionaire matchmaker

FORT Fan

Ha, too true!

I was right-just looked it up on the Tough Enough website. Turns out she and ol Johnny Fairplay actually got married. I think she'll do about as well on this show as she did on ANTM....which is to say, she'll whine and cry her way through it and not win.

Yes that is her, I follow Johnny on twitter and knew she was gonna be on it. They are married and have a child actually. I followed her back in the day on Myspace and remember her talking about how she would love to get back into wrestling (not sure if she was ever really IN it)

Can anyone kinda go over what happened the last half hour, I fell asleep! Last I saw was seeing what "they had" in the ring. Did they get rid of anyone? Glad it will be earlier in the night next time, I was struggling to keep my eyes open LOL
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

FORT Fan

I'm gonna say she was never really 'in' wrestling. She's 25 and says she is an 11 year veteren? Well, I highly doubt any wrestling school would take anyone under 18, so she might have been into athletics and girls wrestling in high school and been an avid fan of pro wrestling. Then of course she did backpedal in the show and admit she hadn't been involved in wrestling of any kind in 6 years. I remember her as an over-dramatic liar in ANTM, seems she hasn't changed a bit. I don't expect her to last long.

Let's see...the last half hour. They each had to 'run the ropes' for 3 minutes as a kind of endurance test. Most of them did pretty well-Luke stood out as one of the best and the real country kid who was an MMA fighter actually had his two false front teeth fall out while he was in the ring.

The bad ones-the big guy with the afro barely finished. I thought he was going to tumble out of the ring every time he hit the ropes because he was leaning so far back on them, and he was wobbling all over the place and breathing very hard at the end. Miss USA actually padded her shorts so it wouldn't hurt so much when she hit the ropes. Steve Austin and Trish were really mad about that, but the other guy said "If she ain't cheatin she ain't tryin" she so wasn't on the bottom. The black girl who got into the fight with the guys because they said the girls were only there for their looks was kinda jogging the whole time, and because her pants were a little too big she was concentrating more on pulling them up than the exercise.

Came down to Michelle, the black girl and the big guy. My satellite was going in and out at that point because of storms, but I kinda got the gist of the judging. Michelle talked about how she really had a passion for the sport and actually got into a fight with the other girl about who had more passion. The big guy really had no excuse but said he wanted to win for his autistic brother. Steve Austin really laid into him, first questioning if his sob story was real and then screaming that he should have come in shape if he really wanted to win. He told both Michelle and the guy that they shouldn't be with the 'bottom feeders'. He asked the other girl her favorite match of all time and where her passion lay, and she didn't really impress because she didn't know the first thing about the business. Ended up sending her home because it was pretty obvious she wanted to be on tv and didn't care about wrestling, but she did the usual loser speech about how she didn't think the cut was fair and we'd be seeing her in the future.

Re: WWE Tough Enough

The show is moving to Monday at 8pm to be shown before wrestling.

Actually, liked this show, although I always wonder why some dumbass, Mykael, has to start trouble by insulting someone, in this case the girls.

I was surprised that Rima, Miss USA, was not in better shape and that some of the others didn't have better sill sets. What the heck is Eric, Afro Head, doing there? He has no passion for anything. As for Michelle, Miss 11 yrs experience, what the heck was that. She was horrible.

Liked the one who decided to train and take his supplements while the rest of the crew decided to party. Smart move on his part.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Re: WWE Tough Enough

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    The show is moving to Monday at 8pm to be shown before wrestling.

Actually, liked this show, although I always wonder why some dumbass, Mykael, has to start trouble by insulting someone, in this case the girls.

I was surprised that Rima, Miss USA, was not in better shape and that some of the others didn't have better sill sets. What the heck is Eric, Afro Head, doing there? He has no passion for anything. As for Michelle, Miss 11 yrs experience, what the heck was that. She was horrible.

Liked the one who decided to train and take his supplements while the rest of the crew decided to party. Smart move on his part.
    Correction: skill sets
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast