+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: WWE Tough Enough

Re: WWE Tough Enough

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    at this point doesn't really matter to me who wins...I know most of you don't like Luke...he's not my favorite...Jerimah is..but he still has a lot to learn but he has proved a lot..but Luke has a wife at home a small baby and another on the way

and since Stone Cold will be picking the winner I will leave it up to his judgement and in no way would I cross that rattle snake...lol
    That's Andy. Luke is single and ready to PAR.....TE! Remember when Andy said he made a promise not to drink without his wife Luke mocked him for it.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

bachelorette started at 8 tonight...i forgot this was on..who won????
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    bachelorette started at 8 tonight...i forgot this was on..who won????
    No one there is still one more episode next week to determine the winner.

Since there were only 3 participants left all three were in the bottom three this week. Jeremiah went home. That kinda surprised me. But I haven't seen the entire episode so I am not sure to the reason why.

The remaining two will get to audition at the WWE Development Center.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    No one there is still one more episode next week to determine the winner.

Since there were only 3 participants left all three were in the bottom three this week. Jeremiah went home. That kinda surprised me. But I haven't seen the entire episode so I am not sure to the reason why.

The remaining two will get to audition at the WWE Development Center.
    I hate that about Jeremiah...especially since he was so green but IMO he had the heart and drive...but he still may make it one day
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fan

It seemed like Jeremiah's elimination was more about him being so much more green than the other two. He made a few mistakes in training and while he was able to correct them, the trainers saw it more as dumb luck that he didn't hurt anyone. He claimed in his personal interview that he was trying to show that he can think out of the box and show flair-in the end, who knows? Those mistakes coincided with Andy really stepping it up at just the right time.

I think you really need to understand the basics first before you can start going outside the box. This is not the first time Jeremiah has been called on for being unsafe. Both Andy and AJ had been called out about it.

FORT Fan

I think he was just trying to BS to make himself look better.

Finally saw the very end of this episode. I do think that if Jeremiah hadn't done that stupid flip on a bag he placed on the floor incorrectly Stone Cold would have picked Luke to go home over Jeremiah. You could tell from Stone Cold's comments that Jeremiah was number one, Andy number two and Luke number three on Stone Cold's list. I don't think that final skills challenge was the place to show improvisation. The skills challenge was the place to show what you had learned to do correctly and how well you could do it with a little flare and personality. Again Jeremiah sped past the others without learning the basics. Hope he learns his lesson and gets a chance to be in the ring.

Wish it had been Martin vs Luke in the finale with Martin winning and crushing Luke into tears like the little insecure boy he is.

FORT Fan

Bearcata, I think Martin was the only one who could conceivably have competed against Luke. I may be wrong because it's been so long ago, but when this series was first aired, didn't they cast contestants who were pretty much at the same skill level? It's pretty crazy to think that someone like Rima-who had barely heard of wrestling- or Eric-who couldn't even run in the ring for two minutes- could compete with guys like Luke and Martin who were not only in fantastic shape but had prior training in wrestling. Until Martin got injured, I figured it was a foregone conclusion that it would be him and Luke at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by pretlitdev View Post
    Bearcata, I think Martin was the only one who could conceivably have competed against Luke. I may be wrong because it's been so long ago, but when this series was first aired, didn't they cast contestants who were pretty much at the same skill level? It's pretty crazy to think that someone like Rima-who had barely heard of wrestling- or Eric-who couldn't even run in the ring for two minutes- could compete with guys like Luke and Martin who were not only in fantastic shape but had prior training in wrestling. Until Martin got injured, I figured it was a foregone conclusion that it would be him and Luke at the end.
    I know it seemed so one sided when I initially started watching the show. I know people go to wrestling school to learn how to do it just so they can compete in small local events. But this is a reality TV show so some drama is called for, besides sometimes there is "hidden potential" out there. I know the trainers had high hopes for Eric but his head never seemed in the game. I think if Eric had shown much more improvement and fire he would have been a contender.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast